3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sem... 17.10.19 04:19 am

Bluetooth adapter for DualShock 4 (Mortal Kombat 11)

Question to those who play on PC with DualShock 4, I bought a Bluetooth adapter and WE put the wood, sees the controller but does not want to join, used the program DS4Windows but it did not help, geypad via cable works normally even to do anything did not have, turned on and playing, but via Bluetooth not want. This adapter is not compatible or am I doing it wrong?
Installed Windows 7 64
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 17.10.19

there is Sony adapter, that's it, you need to buy

B
BRONIK-PSK 17.10.19

blin88
that's not necessary, I have what is the cheapest adapter Orico" and everything works fine.

S
Sem... 17.10.19

blin88
Yes, I too have already decided to buy the adapter from Sony, though it cost twice more but people write that it is no problem at all, I just wanted to know is it possible to do something with it to not spend the money

D
DeeJey 17.10.19

WE take nothing and ordered from China, for 150r too, with Joey not to do so, though written bluetooth 4.. Another tried unknown, but bought here for 500 rubles working but the signal is weak, the joystick next it is necessary to keep

v
vvilem 17.10.19

Sem...
The ps button on the middle, pushed?

S
Sem... 17.10.19

vvilem
Yes guessed. I climbed a bunch of posts and comments in the stores, someone running, someone no. In short will not steamed and change the adapter.
Thank you all for the answers!

D
DeeJey 17.10.19

Sem...
You adapter changed? How it works button from Sony or the side?

S
Sem... 17.10.19

DeeJey
Changed to this

And all perfectly works without any installations of drivers and dancing with a tambourine, just turned on and everything works.

P
Pro_Nursayat 17.10.19

Comrades, we are going to buy an adapter for your controller Dualshock4.
In games the interface will appear the buttons from the xbox or from Sonya?

A
Aloska 17.10.19

Pro_Nursayat
Depends on what games, if the game supports the display of DualShock ps4, will ps4, if not, it will be the xbox

P
Pro_Nursayat 17.10.19

Aloska
For example, the series of Far Cry (4,5), Gta 5, AC: Odyssey