3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Karpov 06.06.20 03:30 pm

Problems after reinstalling Windows 10 games

Good day! Broke the whole head and messed up all the nerves, in General, the laptop is Acer Predator Helios 300 PT315-51, after a year's work appeared MicroProse in any game, after dances with a tambourine and search for a solution it was decided that a complete reinstallation of Windows 10, removing, and formatting partitions.

And here's the new win 10 installed, downloaded the usual gta 5, rdr 2(if suddenly, all of the license), and when starting or loading a game gives some mistakes err_gfx_d3d_unit(in DDR after gfx_state or something), also under the experiments got mount and blade 2 recently released, have not the same error the current direct3d 11, not long thinking I realized that maybe the problem is in the drivers direct 11. Dancing with a tambourine again note Windows to install clean driver the problem persists, to reinstall win 10 such problems do not even dreamed of. I hope for Your help because my powers is all.
By the way just noticed that 80% of VIDOS on YouTube did not launch, ie just goes infinite loading video(from this I concluded that, something's wrong).
PS Downloaded the library separately and just C++ and DirectX, nothing helps, it may make sense for 7 to go?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIRW 06.06.20

Similar topic was here https://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/oshibka_err_gfx_d3d_init_pc-858407/

p
puumar 06.06.20

Ilya Karpov wrote:
err_gfx_d3d_unit
Um, staskaus to ask, but what video card?
If Cho GTA5 директ10 is in the settings. In РДР2 don't remember.

I
Ilya Karpov 06.06.20

puumar
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060

I
Ilya Karpov 06.06.20

LIRW
all methods did not help, already the 3rd day of fighting