3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chipsik12 06.06.20 03:30 pm

Need mesh in a private home.

Hi all. Live in a private home. The two-storey house of 200 square meters plus area. We need to organize the WIFI coverage throughout the house, gazebo and bath ( about 30 meters from the house). You do not want to fence repeaters, their use decreases the signal. Powerline adapters too not going, I have a wiring nemudreno all, and bath on the street. In General, we need the mesh, I don't know how many cubic meters, the coverage area of approximately 300 squares obtained in common, of course two ranges, let him be Gigabit ports, very good signal and easy to set up, do not want to bother. For this money ready to give to 14 thousand.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gribulia 06.06.20

well, you yourself wrote that you are special and there is nothing to choose, what would Gigabit ports, and a large radius of coverage, etc, it may be easier to get a router which will have the function of mesh? and by the way, what and how to connect will be? in General, we can see a couple of options that ASUS and Tenda Mini Lyra MW6-2, but in a private house if he did not usiki and long, I would put the system on 3 fashion.

b
bloomm 06.06.20

Why the heck to ask what you know ? Well I would not know what and how, according to the writings, and you know what you need.

h
hyper1 06.06.20

bloomm
vye mazhorik

V
Vaipen 06.06.20

Satellite dish then, immediately in the yard to put it. That would be without any intermediaries, the type of towers there are any, from the signal space figaks to the satellite and a mustache.

C
Chipsik12 06.06.20

Gribulia
Well nothing, same ASUS Lyra and MW6 Mini, Tenda, TP-Link DECO. I looked at everything and can't understand what would be better for the price too there is a difference. Building long understood that it is necessary to take 3 cubes. Only what to choose?
bloomm
Chukchi not a reader,Chukchi-a writer.

G
Gribulia 06.06.20

Chipsik12 wrote:
Building long understood that it is necessary to take 3 cube
well then, Lyra ASUS Mini in your budget is not quite fit, and when compared with the MW6 sense to overpay
Chipsik12 wrote:
what to choose?
than tenda not satisfied? from personal experience I can say that the fit makes devices, routers exactly, the work is now ac7.

C
Chipsik12 06.06.20

Gribulia wrote:
well then, Lyra ASUS Mini in your budget is not quite fit, and when compared with the MW6 sense to overpay
I can throw a bit if the device is of course worthwhile.
Gribulia
I just still don't fully understand what she has to give me, it is better than the other ? Well I read the review, he realized that configuring it is quite simple, more convenient, that's a plus. The price is lower relatively the same ASUS is also a plus. But that signal, stable connection? If everything is good, then why not take.