3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rar072p 06.06.20 03:31 pm

What weapons and armor you can get at nachalnym level? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Want some good weapons, nachalnym level just-bi get legal chesnin work, not a bug, just saw the full video where to get weapons a bug or loophole, to keep quiet about the armor
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 06.06.20

Rar072p
At the elementary level and base armor.
Everything else is Chicoutimi.

R
Rar072p 06.06.20

FinistEG
I mean can you where to buy or webite, can quest some

F
FinistEG 06.06.20

Rar072p
In the beginning there is not something good at selling, and after too.
To knock out NPCs that too in the beginning problematic.

E
Ely Maze 06.06.20

Rar072p
FinistEG
in Orochi fortress Northover
where is windhelm
around the barn are ebony boots

F
FinistEG 06.06.20

Ely Maze
Boots is not a weapon ;)
And Yes, the game has many places where lying around all the swag.

E
Ely Maze 06.06.20

FinistEG
well, he and Pro armor said

F
FinistEG 06.06.20

Ely Maze
Something I glyukanul ;) :)

L
Lodnar 06.06.20

Rar072p
The easiest thing to do quests the Daedra like Molag Bal and Meridia. It is the two suitable for starting weapons. (Sword, however, quickly go to the collection beautiful, but not useful things.)
You can still take the quest in Riften in search of the sword Fierce. If hold him back", it can be run with weightless glass sword.
Helmet can take a mask of a dragon priest - there is a choice of the rich.

R
Rar072p 06.06.20

Ely Maze
Thank you

R
Rar072p 06.06.20

Lodnar
Thank you

P
Patrick Star Online 06.06.20

Designed weapons in the beginning of the game very well. The sword and the axe you can buy almost everywhere. The bow lies the prison of Fort Amol. The dagger can be purchased from Talvas Patrina in tel Marine after a small quest. This is already available on the first level.

Well, the most IMBA to begin with - to create a staff of storm Atronach at the Atronach forge.

K
Kvasilich 06.06.20

Rar072p
People have already explained everything, but I'll make my 5 cents in Surimi and Oble total autoleveling, the gear and the mobs are adjusted to the level of the character, i.e. the meaning of either no flow at all, or pumping is evenly distributed and free of kinks. On the ground level to bring down a bandit with a toothpick, into 50-m to bring down the Marauder by Daedric one jester. (almost)all the loot at the locations level, where hilevel lies ebonite, in the beginning of the game will be based on a leather jacket or iron cans. The result - either cititi through the console, or to swing level, and traders and free access to quality items will increase.

L
Lodnar 06.06.20

Patrick Star Online
In such case, you can still think about the rose Sanguine, the call of the Daedra for a small walk in Skyrim.

K
Kvasilich 06.06.20

Lodnar
Why rose, from the Wabbajack and everything) Without any walks, almost free then.

b
barbarian 06.06.20

Quest Daedra for Boetius. Get the ebony mail. But I will not spoil it is necessary to make bad moral choices.