3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CWT88 06.06.20 03:32 pm

Does not go into standby mode

is this Monitor Acer Nitro VG240YPbiip [UM.QV0EE.P01], checked already two DP 1.2 cable.(I think 20 pin, but it seems contacts do not go on it , the other cable is generally bent lugs these).
When the computer shuts down, monitor goes out and a few seconds black screen lights up, as if searching for signal. And so it continues indefinitely.
Autostock removed from the settings. Faced with someone like this?

cable HDMI 2.0, everything is fine, goes straight to bed.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 06.06.20

CWT88
but just the filter off is not an option?

R
Ryazancev 06.06.20

CWT88
Faced with various problems when connected via DP. The problem was on the side of Invidia Pascals. What Turingsmi don't know. But for Pascal, there is a special edit of the firmware BIOS on the website of Invidie.
I had the problem of lack of image before loading Windows. Sometimes helped drop CMOS on the side of the motherboard.
In short the problem is not simple, then the exact recipe, few people will give.
Maybe you have a problem on the side of the monitor, the reviews I read about it? Support (support) wrote?
In General it is necessary to specify the manufacturer and model of cable + All the other komplektuhi.
With Chinese no-Brand DP cables all circus.
There's the idea of you ever specifically write that a try.

C
CWT88 06.06.20

Ryazancev
Processor RYZEN R5-2600
The memory module DDR4 2933 8Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black
The Palit Super JetStream 2060
Cooler Deepcool GAMMAXX400
Hard disk Seagate SATA Original-ST1000DM010 III 1Tb Barracuda (7200rpm) 64Mb 3.5
AM4 motherboard Gigabyte DS3H B450M
The SSD drive 2.5 240GB ADATA SU650
Power supply unit 600W Chieftec GPE-600S Eco
Case Zalman Z9 NEO Plus (White)

the first DP picked CSN DEXP DisplayPort - DisplayPort, 1.8 m ver. 1.2 a
Спойлерhttps://www.dns-shop.ru/product/b529d40f945e3330/kabel-dexp-displayport---displayport-18-m/opinion/
second with Alika ordered to try the same canoe.
Ugreen display port 1.2 cable
Спойлерhttps://aliexpress.ru/item/32516394446.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.36b133edFkebCq
about the monitor read, have not seen reviews with the same problem.
Support said this is not the norm. here is their quote
Good afternoon.
No, this should not be. This may indicate that the PC continues to send some kind of signal to the output port of the picture.

C
CWT88 06.06.20

GG4
what kind of filter?

R
Ryazancev 06.06.20

CWT88
Alternatively, try a different version of firmware Motherboard. I have the feeling that she doesn't want to shut down, holds the voltage of the video card. I fairly danced with the BIOS on
LGA 1155 MSI. All with just one system normally sipunculidae. Very cool that the computer was employee of the warranty Department Citylink. Yes, it happens sometimes.

C
CWT88 06.06.20

Ryazancev
there may be a problem all the same in the cable? I think the third book this HAMA DisplayPort - DisplayPort, 1.8 m (H-78442)
Спойлерhttps://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar210376.htm

R
Ryazancev 06.06.20

CWT88
This is good, I had such. Sold (for 400 roubles). He also took HAMA (red) v.1.4. Look, maybe it's not in the cable. 50/50%.
You do it makes no sense to connect the DP. The monitor is not 10 bit - 165 Hz (240), and 6+RFC. hdmi 2.0 easily pull 8 bits and 144 Hz. Tried Personally, even with HDR pulls.
Can purchase cable at goal. Profit will not. Unless, that is to disperse the matrix in Erzovka.

C
CWT88 06.06.20

Ryazancev
and Freesync/Gsync will not play the role?

R
Ryazancev 06.06.20

CWT88
Tried, all works. Why I changed my cable 1.4. My monitor has a defect, the image disappears (for 1-2 seconds) with traincom when the frequency is below 48 fps. Read reviews where exposed the culprit of the complete DP 1.2. 1,4 and nifiga did not help. The problem was the model itself. It is written in the technical manual. Therefore, scoring on this pricing. Do not notice gaps in their games, and if they are, then include in Riva Statistics (with Afterburner goes) server Scanline Sync, and then only in games where critical.
In short everything works without DP (with HDMI 2.0). Check for yourself. All supplied cable works fine. Idiots don't read in reviews. All checks overjet you from unnecessary spending, unlike me.

C
CWT88 06.06.20

thanks for the help

p
puumar 06.06.20

CWT88 wrote:
the monitor goes out and a few seconds black screen lights up, as if searching for signal.
Had a similar problem on seven, but only from sleep mode.. the monitor came into it, it has not come out, black screen. Apparently it was associated with a seven, because ten now all the rules.
The reason is unlikely to be the cable, my standard is where the monitor went. Start with the basic driver on the monitor set? Usually they do not put, not considering it necessary. From N-vidia has a patch on DP: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/nv-uefi-update-x64/
Do it for 4K, but for frisina will not be superfluous.

C
CWT88 06.06.20

puumar
look ATP