3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega 06.06.20 03:36 pm

I'm HERE!!! (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I'll give you a tip! One machine powerful change firewood and who are weak do abgreyt or if you can not get the program Riva Turner it is in Russian and there is protection from Duroc it will drive your video card! good luck ! I stopped braking!
63 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nata 06.06.20

Nice car, firewood is also new, and I razagnal its not bad, but still love it! As bloodmoon get it started. Die already. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

So...
It is not a panacea but can help. At least I was better.
There are all sorts of tweakers that sit in memory and trying to keep a certain number of frames per second. It is better to change the settings in the game or in .ini file.

Quote with Gambling
Apart from the glitches, concern is the incredibly high system requirements and complicated game settings. I note parenthetically: I have not yet managed to find a computer where the game is at maximum settings do not inhibited by.
So let's poke around in the settings. They live in two places: in the Options menu and in the file Morrowind.ini. Note: this is not the same settings! And they work sometimes... very unexpected. So it may be necessary to discuss it in the section about bugs...
Let's start with an interesting item in the ini file: DontThreadLoad (default is 0). This setting determines whether textures loaded in real time. 0 means 'Yes'. And in fact, it can be translated as: 'my computer is so steep that I don't care about FPS'. For this 'uploading in real time' eats away an incredible amount of resources, but still the same and fails; it is believed that it was because of her characters occasionally lose body parts. Install 1: will now see a message about loading textures, but everything has been uploaded yet, upload and will not take resources from the engine during the rendering process.
First and foremost, this setting will help those who have a decent enough graphics card, but with memory or processor speed of the case is so-so. I have been using this option to achieve - I will not say acceptable, but not a maddening game speed on the Celeron 333.
Another oddity - the famous setting MaxFPS. Default is 240. This, of course, good, but capable of such machine is not yet born, and if born, so the sale is not amiss. Encouraging megalomania your computer, you achieve only a suboptimal allocation of resources. Cut back to something more real. 60, for example.
In addition, there are many ways to improve the number of frames, trimming graphics capabilities. For example, banning of Pixel Shading. Hurt and offended, but sometimes you have...
Online you can find the view, as if changing the resolution in game speed not affected. This, of course, nonsense. The hypothesis is refuted in practice. With this setting (which is not in the configuration file and in the Options menu), as well as LightAttenuation (UseConstant=1) also unloads first processor and not the graphics card.
End quote.
Even found the info that helps to set a resolution equal to the resolution of the desktop.
You can disable all shadows, reduce AI distance in the settings, delete all the music except the one that plays when you load the title page. And less plug-ins, curves, and different. To heap - Scandisk + Defrag, turning off antialiasing and reducing the image quality in the settings of the graphics card.
Hope that helps.

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

Somewhere else:
Optimization Of Morrowind.ini file for VERY slow machines (CPU

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

In hell... again. It seems that the less is not.
Optimization Of Morrowind.ini file for VERY slow machines (less than 800 CPU, Video TNT/TNT2 RAM less than 128 , change the lighting.
UseLinear=0
LinearMethod=1
LinearValue=3.0
LinearRadiusMult=1.0;
UseQuadratic=1
QuadraticMethod=2
QuadraticValue=16.0
QuadraticRadiusMult=4.0

For normal machines.
Changing the line in the beginning ShowFPS=0 ShowFPS=1, can be seen in the lower right corner of the screen FPS.
What should be changed in ini-file in order not to suffer from permanent podzagruzok?
DontThreadLoad=1
Sometimes it helps.
To change the line DisableMusic=0 DisableMusic=1. Cut down all the sound in General in the game. In the absence of a sound card, they say, helps.
The line MaxFPS=240 numbers change to more low 60, for example. The speed increases. Noticeable.
If a weak CPU and a good video card it is advisable to play with a resolution of 1024x768. Will be faster than 800x600.

e
eleFant 06.06.20

2 RickStalker

Wow, coincidence that changing in Morro kakraz brakes began. Moved from Suran to Drena plantation, and began a nightmare - slow monstrous as ever.
So, since I have a PC average (4th stump-1500, GeForce 2 MX400, 256mb) of the tips given above have used:
DontThreadLoad=1 (smenil 0 to 1);
MaxFPS=240 figure changed to a lower - 60;
have poeksperimentirovat with a resolution of 1024x768 to 800x600 and Vice versa... Everything it seems. In General, a Fig did not help.
Did what he knew: they cleaned the hell out of all the shadows, reduced the review to a minimum and braking is now much smaller, but the picture is, you know, not the same. Disk Defragmenter does not (because it was done a week or two ago), although (tested) sometimes really helps. However this is good, as I understand it, for any program.
I'm sure someone, these tips are sure to help. But man, maybe even a Council of podkinesh?
And yet, what is FPS? I have, by the way FPS shows no change in the line ShowFPS.

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

FPS - Frames Per Second - frames per second

I can only advise, even to remove (and not disable) the music, to unload from memory the extra app sitting in the tray, and reduce the image quality setting of the video card - put the mix or even maximum capacity.
Personally, I do play (not laugh) at 450 Selera with 32Mb-m GF2x. Slowed down in cities, especially in Balmora. Nothing can play it.

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

Um, I can try to heap to put 98 Windows, to smaller brakes were. Yes, archaic. What to do? You still want to play...

e
eleFant 06.06.20

2 RickStalker
Thanks for the tip. Try 98. Maybe it will help.
On my computer the two OSes W'98 + W XP.

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

Well, did it help?

e
eleFant 06.06.20

A surprising number. When you exit the plantation area Drena brake went missing (or rather returned to its previous level) themselves. On 98 is not moved - too lazy to bother was left as a plug to **PY, many with their installation.

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

Are you kidding? What is the difference in the plugins, under what OSes do you use them? Well it's not executables, but only the additional files for the game, and all of them are written in it, but not in Windows. Would she do that... Try at least to experiment, for fun, how much faster would under W98?

e
eleFant 06.06.20

Wait, wait. Maybe something I do not doponyal. As for the OSes is clear. But. To upload the saves to the other OSes matter of 6 seconds. And the installation? Well, preinstalling 3 drives on autopilot. And then sit motohisa over 10-15 plugins - one just unpack, in the other hand, the third requires registration of some lines from the hands .ini file. Or is it somehow accelerating?

R
RickStalker 06.06.20

> Maybe something I do not doponyal. As for the OSes is clear. But. To upload the saves to the other OSes matter of 6 seconds.

So you have different disks yet, or what? Under vinhr NTFS, right? I just too 2, like you - but on one screw, in one partition, FAT32. If one - to the bulb should be where you start the DIN. If different, then it is clear, from under 98 in NTFS is not so easy to climb.

> And installation? Well, preinstalling 3 drives on autopilot. And then sit motohisa over 10-15 plugins - one just unpack, in the other hand, the third requires registration of some lines from the hands .ini file. Or is it somehow accelerating?

In a pinch - just copy the installed game to disk from 98 and start from there. If you get angry at me - install under 98 on autopilot (so there's all sorts of keys in the registry has registered, I have 1 drive all such trouble is not occurred), then under XP just copy of XP installed over a 98-installed. So have copied all your plehanovska settings.

M
Mihas_ 06.06.20

In short I put all of what you wrote......no effect....Merya really life slowed down....I have a camp pen4 2.8 ghz 400ddr 400mhz ge force 5900ultra?????? why so slow?And the most amusing glitch-Put max settings,raise viev distance to max,resolution 1024*768,and then Vice-versa clean all the minimum bet the minimum resolution-inhibits exactly the same....

M
Mihas_ 06.06.20

In short I put DontTreadLoad=1,now I have all the flies!!!! All on high,resolution,viev distance,all shadows, etc enabled and......no brakes!!! RickStalker-buddy I'll put a monument,respect to you....

N
Nagash 06.06.20

Put DontTreadLoad=1 - nothing has changed(in the sense of performance). Only loading between districts increased markedly and began to fail(prior to this I barely even noticed), but if run through FPSOptimizer, it is impossible to increase the maximum visibility range in the game.
So I will leave DontTreadLoad=0

e
eleFant 06.06.20

2 Nagash
The same eggs - put DontTreadLoad=1 to fail was in the download area (the area twisting and Persian posture changes like crazy), and the performance is not increased.

e
eleFant 06.06.20

2 RickStalker
And have - 2. Understood the idea, I'll try.

F
Fess 06.06.20

Yes, after donttread will pellucid strause.

e
eleFant 06.06.20

2 RickStalker
Tried to 98 - definitely faster. Thanks for the tip.