3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyubitel igrat v igry 06.09.19 07:59 pm

Let's say you create a game, what would you create?

For example:game Mode:
1.the view from the 1st person
2.The second world
3.There is an opportunity to draw bullets from wounds
4.Good mind level AI
etc
Let us share our views, who abruptly game=)))
149 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 06.09.19

And the meaning of the topic?

D
DiLouk 06.09.19

And the meaning of life?

K
Karasik-Assassin 06.09.19

Well, if I had a few extra hundred million dollars, I would put them in the new game Hitman.

K
KiberGitler 06.09.19

To be able to Rob caravans

D
DEviLPr0 06.09.19

I would do something deep trying to bring in the game the faces of my soul

D
DiLouk 06.09.19

Space Rangers 3.
Low flight, high running around on the planet. Party RPG first-person turn-based combat like Wizardry 8. A lot of characters, dialogues, non-linear storyline, the ability at any moment to fly to another planet. The opportunity to travel around the bases, medical, Ranger, pirate, military. To and spells, and blasters, and swords, and bows, and costumes... some will come and completely write out what was happening.

V
Veselyy Kot 06.09.19

Would create an RPG
From 1/3 of the face
The time of the middle ages, bloody, violent, brutal middle ages.
Have the ability to cause wounds using a mouse.
Player free: you Can kill everyone, cut settlement, large-scale batches - one against one hundred for example.
In short, something like this, the emphasis will be on the RPG element of the development and only development in the framework of one or another grade.
Qualification tournament 21+ AO
Started from the old movie with Rutger Hauer - Flesh + blood.

M
Menya net 06.09.19

Sozdava
Masooa!!!

1.the first-person view when pokidishev tight to the monster zombie other mischief could hook up to Kamenice nice fatality for Example (its ipanul with Prahlada took out a knife cut his throat and that otuda were fountains of blood that would be as much as the whole screen was filled with tries) or (trubachom closely nadalutti the barrel and BOOM that the brain tries kicked) well and such that would be a combo of at least 200 pieces which would have had more experiences and they were unique)

2.I don't know the plot simple to blame the virus (humans turned into zombies, mutants and other stuff ahh you IMBA with immunity =D well IK anisn that at least someone naprotyazhenii this game was too advanced vstrechalsya supposedly like you), IN GENERAL the GAME ROSSITANO BLUNT BEAUTIFUL MESS TIPO Panikiller but much better = )

3.special features hmmm the no Cho just such a COMPLETE DESTRUCTION and that it was a place to wander whatever the game was atmospheric and not minipiscine levels

4.well, Yes, that would be AI was really vysochayshim level and more velikaletni splash (and splash, and not only with manami when you have to quickly press certain buttons and also that would not only could you there 200 fatal thing to do well, and you could wickedness pozabavit)

conclusion game MEAT is fully lisanna meaning well, still LOOKS COOL Oh yeah and to RASCHLENENKA was at the highest level =D and the graphics are in Left 4 Deaad 2 would look nice )))

and the most main GOOD OPTIMIZACIJA Schaub almost all could enjoy a toy
Oh yeah and the console she'd out =p

M
Menya net 06.09.19

In General, my fantasy is not who can't make it would have gone much OGOGO time )))

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 06.09.19

Don't know what a super duper GTA, where you could fly or drive to other countries, cities, etc.
It would be interesting.

S
Stereotip 06.09.19

So))the Concept of the game.

The present and possible future. somewhere 2010-2030 year.A modern metropolis, painted yellow and light gray tones of the day, and dark blue, green and light blue colors, the lights by night.The atmosphere is kind of new York of Spider-man and Gotham city from Batman.(a mixture).
Here crime and Vice, the people of the city are sinners and are not afraid of God's name, nor the name of Satan.Moreover - they are on them on the side.They are wealthy, and the extent of his wealth is stupid, because what with them can happen accidents as the fault of the criminals and sent by God or the devil for the contempt and the arrogance and disrespect to them)these People are arrogant, cruel, and arrogant.The friendship they have is laughable, they are used maliciously, maybe even a little sexy and with a hint of perversion smiling at when I hear about it. Or chemto other, one way or another connected with understanding and love , the brotherhood of man.They do not recognize fame and glory, if it is not backed by money.They live in one day, and at the same time worried about what will happen to their city through thousands of years.For hundreds of years.Will survive it?Will the influx of truth, attack the Angels of Heaven, will stand a lie?and temptations of the demons?Where you will turn the fate of these wretched, small, dirty, quiet, and rotten little soul?Do they have a right to salvation?The city is covered by the greyness of everyday life.Kaady day, day in and day committed the same actions.The same students either for study, same dog pee and Poo in parks, same Housewives rush to the dance lessons and the same guys are going to work in the morning.Taxi, and then in his car.There is no place for easy logic, no rationalism and soul.Here rules system.Matrix.Math.Exactly planned, someone a long time ago, and working on present day mathematics.Mathematics is not digits, but the human action.

The Main Hero.Our main character, a man of 27-40, which is a messenger can be a good force, and can not, in this nest of debauchery, the arrogance and dullness.Here, where even the pimply nerd from the library in the pants in the box and with braces that stutters at the sight of the crowd and saw the female breast only in my dad's old magazines can easily fuck*the path is ofigeno blonde, with a gorgeous rounded elastic big bust, not particularly high intelligence(and who needs it?in a certain city?), great pazaralama slightly, though not from the ears, legs, soft, velvety to the touch, which is pleasing to the eye with not straight, but slightly rounded shape and fatness, which are seen as svezheotzhatogo chicken in the Oriental restaurant, everything is possible here, in the city of paradox, and the blonde give myself nerd not because of the fact that she likes him, and because of the fact that night lights asphalt on the streets, palmately night cleaners, the huge, silent giant building of iron and concrete, cold a little bit of Satan staring at you with his Windows in the night the shining stars, they say, to whisper in her ear to tempt it as to tempt the spirit of the city, the newcomers to his tourists, they will tell her - do it, it will be fun! and she will, she will be your whole body, exactly like he can feel it, you feel a surge of sexual energy, dark, red, with small hints of white...In this terrible, everyone rejoiced the paradox of place, full of human despair and indifference, broken hearts, and smoky slums in poor areas in a city where the Lord looks only occasionally to check on"how are sinners and not fix any of them, then the city lives our protagonist, a man of words and deeds, as I said messenger, who is fated to solve some of the situations in this city, and related people will often depend on the decision of our hero.The man who loves business and sports suits, often wearing black, drinking whiskey, and will not abandon a real Russian vodka, which in the rain wearing a greasy raincoat Ala detective Columbo the man who sees and knows the difference between good and evil, he feels its nose, feels the sense of smell when people are lying and when they hide something, he is a skeptic and provocateur, he was a Wrangler and a bit of an improviser, he is our hero.In his guise, we will wander the streets of our sin city and retire from the people the truth, not the one that kicks Seagal in the movies from the murderers of his wife/son/brother, but the real life truth, their truth, what they hide from society and from their loved ones.The profession I have yet to come up, I think it will either be a detective or a private investigator or a COP, but not the street pid*ry, but a real, seasoned COP, which is small, young and perky, which is not little to put in place even your boss.Not those times when bosses can dictate terms..It might be ex-military man retired captain special forces, retired, etc. He, along with maybe a partner, maybe a girlfriend(which according to the story, we have to stir up), investigates some business in town.It helps those who are mired in sin, but helps them to leash theirs through confession.And in some cases, the confession is involuntary.

The concept of genre and hood.
I think we have genre Action/Shooter/Detective story with elements of fighting with swords.Of course!And how can you forget about a fight with swords?!The game is sure to be, if not in missions we will have in the story, the sort of thing that the hero are enrolled in pehlivanian and of course, we will learn a few effective methods and of course, this by itself entails the use of them in some missions)That we will have another?Of course a trip on the freeway cars in the style of GTA but cars we can steal on the streets, and disenfranchise showing the owner of the cart a badge)you can Also steal cars, but then get a reprimand from his boss(well, the equivalent of reprimands is it possible to remove kakieto bonuses with the player, small but numerous, significant)
Shooter, well how here not to do without the Arsenal?)Guns should be a lot.And kagdogo of 2-3 types, it's obvious.The weapon must be common(that koroe you can buy on the streets or to the precinct as a service) and a special, ie - ordered online for big money, booked at the police station for special services(such as the capture of the criminals on the streets, what can link the whole mini mission extra), or just found in the missions and secret places of the city.Should also be the mission not related to the plot directly, but rather to our profession - ie, cover the dry-cleaner or Laundry that is disguised as a shop selling drugs(well, you understand), or a gambling house in the basement of his poor hospitals for successful implementation of the missions and a minimal amount of civil and zaliznichnih victims when caught pristupnikov get special awards in the area ie bonuses for Urbi and player)
Action.What's it to be?I think in the tricks, no special effects(today, this is no surprise) and it tricks.You can add a little parkour, but a LITTLE!Assasins creed to date, all have seen)..worthlessness is Also a variety of interesting pieces from fly bikes, bikes, skateboards, descending on ropes from the roof of one building to another, shootouts in abandoned factories - stamp?tell you - and already did)this all added to the opportunity, or rather many small opportunities which will change parts of the gameplay with a simple walk in the warehouse/plant and shoot all the dynamic objects along with the criminals that hanging on a moving crane quickly and accurately shoot mounting structures, which are the crowds of our enemies, or barrels of fuel, or things to snatch out of the fire or paws cutting machine of the prisoner, flying on a rope across the room, while maneuvering and pushing down periodically from walls and objects, firing from criminals at the same time, or Vice versa gauvreau on the radio with the ambush, waiting in the yard(let's see how you manage to simultaneously think about the phrase of the dialogue, and throw a grenade in the bandit flying in the midst of the burning of the old plant on the line or hanging on the tree after the descent with a parachute on the estimated area of habitat of reptiles,trying not to make noise, seeing as you wrote down below in the bushes guard which can raise the alarm)
In General to add an action, jumping, flying, parsot, skate you should fly and perevorachivatel all the time, just not how it looks in Just Cause 2 and really realistic, well as realistic as the cars behave in GTA 4, you have to prochustvovat each jump with a parachute as your own and to feel important wow, I want to repeat it again, and not what you feel when spuskaeshsya land in the Ballad of gay Tony - Thank God, it ended))

The game also needs to be humor.Harsh and skeptical, but simple and reaching to everyone.Jokes we'll hear from colleagues at work and the hero.Very reko from bandits, often from their leaders.

What else?Oh, the graphics!Engine should take such that it was drawn not only top machine but the average computer.And I say this not because I have an average PC, and because of the fact that it is really democratic in relation to all gamers.So the mill should be such to deliver a beautiful picture, even when on medium settings.To play on medium to not have that tashninova on the walls, ie blurred textures covered with bright bambam and mapping was projected.You need to focus on clarity of texture and shadow.All the other effects - optimize to the maximum.No blur and bloom.DOF - optional HDR too.In General, not just tech and most importantly - beautiful.Beautiful on all settings.

Taxes, give your fingers a break and then continue.We have to queue the discussion of the plot, the main character and his role, and his girl/girls, with the possibility of a love triangle), the concept of missions and..like everything)Then will be only to find a bunch of money to do this)will Call me to Take Two...Il better than THQ?))

T
Type-R38RUS 06.09.19

TheDarkSider
and you yourself wrote?

H
Hadrimachez 06.09.19

NENENE!in any cases,I participated in the development of the addon,and I will tell you from practice!This is quite different from what you now think.

s
st. Griffin 06.09.19

Support PG-HeckBuK'a)) else add absolute freeplay+ vehicle(school bus with chainsaws on the sides)+ absolute linearity(flunked a thread brow, and he is the only scientist who could save everyone from the virus, etc.)))

S
Sooltan DJ 06.09.19

Would do anything in the spirit of Duke Nukem 3D with blackjack and hookers.

S
Stereotip 06.09.19

domen200 course itself and that in the Internet to download?)Do not believe the score in the search engine piece of text I addition to this page will not find anything

S
Ser Vereskag 06.09.19

my requirements for the game
hero kid or teenager
plagued by dreams and visions
capable of rapid non-trivial action
enemies - the heroes and enemies in many games
the weapon - game, the real that exists, with high capacity modifications, with a focus on light and medium weapons
action - Russian city and village, medieval castle, forest, swamp, Opera, port city, sky, underwater world, the world inside objects, artifacts, or even within the consciousness of the people

J
JerelyMarleCrash 06.09.19

In short...
What in the box?

Genre:FPS, Horror
The plot in the status of In-Building.

The concept

In General,my memories of HS,he tries to remember how flying 1 month of his life and why he lost his memory.The complex is constantly sinking,we must be saved.Complex automated(so that it can be transformed ,he has his own artificial intelligence, we can cooperate with him or secretly try to kill him.The two types of enemies:Robots and local water mutants.

Prehistory

Game action begins in the year 2234, humans got into a war with the inhabitants of the planet Planet, there is a long war.During the war, the Terrans lose a lot of resources, but to get them on the Ground during the war was just unreal.The Terrans find special material Gosl in the ring of the planet of Nistory, this material can be used to produce other(such as gold).People placed on the planet base from where ships depart for the extraction of this resource.On the planet, find something odd,like CC Over him conducting a long-term study, it turns out that this iron box.Its contents could not be identified.

The main action of the game

It soon turns out that treasure box - the source of limitless power, it wanted to take.All who could spill the beans to the government of the Land or intimidated, or killed.Above the box experiment, there is a differential of energy, the laboratory is a complex explodes.
Our GG - soldier sent to guard the complex.He tries to escape, but escape ship flying away without him.There is an explosion ohranenii power.GG miraculously survives but remembers nothing.He goes op to the complex, one finds, finds, even corpses.But finds the writing on the wall, trying to scare him.It gets to the port,although the ships and outside,he finds a connection with the command center of the Earth.On the request of the responsible job of Geralton,he said that all the ships circling around the planet fell, with him fell arabinose Astra - NEMA on the planet.From the time of the explosion was 1 month, the planet had a restraining order ships.There he meets the first enemies-robots, after killing a pair of three included metallic female voice saying he was home in the complex, but nevertheless, can't keep the robots under control. We need to help her to find out what happened in the complex.Here begins the flashback, in which GG meets with old friends.

B
Biznes-Ork 06.09.19

To be able to Rob caravans
And that body was 3D, remember that.

s
st. Griffin 06.09.19

The people, litter that is not on. Th cooler - Toyota celica or Toyota supra(both cars are the latest versions)?