3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strchi 06.06.20 03:41 pm

Just found the solution. (Far Cry 4)

P. he was made immortal after the capture of the bridge.
R. Save the game, exit, go, download.

P. PS-the enemy hurt you but invisible.
R. Call the mercenaries and they will work methodically.

P. Helicopter explodes by itself
R. You flew close to the temple with a scroll thangkas from home GG

P. During the attack on the village (if supported Zabala) bombs arteleriya after warning
R. to Die and be reborn

P. In the fields of hemp, after the destruction of the enemies or burning the fields to no effect.
R. Load the last save point or walk up the hill near the main gate (right).

P. of the Grenade launcher doesn't explode
R. some tricky security system, well, or anti-suicide for multiplayer, under the leg shot doesn'T ALWAYS work!
31 Comments
Sort by:
o
osdf 06.06.20

and this is done in order to rocket jamp as in quake didn't do!

v
vovast11 06.06.20

Gentlemen, gamers! Happy New Year!
Huch in years, sin comp. games. Now pull their socks up and bought a license Far Cry 4. Rebuilt like bearable and has walked to the mountains. But the TROUBLE is, I can not stop, because I have not triggered the SAVE (!). The last save is in the hallway, where I went after that first meal with Pagano ON ARRIVAL IN Kyrat, With him I begin and after EACH exit from the game. Remarkably, in the process of my movement in the game to appear control point, and even simultaneously in 2 copies at once... could you please suggest how to remove this problem, maybe met her... I'd be grateful is definitely, VLADIMIR, [email protected]

n
nahabin 06.06.20

vovast11
Try to remain in places of teleportations, where the Cabinet shop is.Esc to exit to the main menu and there first save and then save and exit.

n
nig.low 06.06.20

vovast11
The last save is in the hallway, where I went after that first meal with Pagano ON ARRIVAL IN Kyrat, With him I begin and after EACH exit from the game. Remarkably, in the process of my movement in the game to appear control point, and even simultaneously in 2 copies at once... could you please suggest how to remove this problem

To start the game as administrator

J
Jino_man 06.06.20

gone the company's mission, what to do next??

T
Tigrer 06.06.20

Please help. I have Far cry 4 image greatly increased and crawled to the side!!!!

P
Paul_SH 06.06.20

Tigrer
It seems that in the game settings enabled window mode without frame (replace full screen) and screen resolution of the monitor is much smaller than the resolution exhibited in the game. Or whatever it was?..)

You can try to manually edit the game configuration file GamerProfile.xml (My documents -> My Games -> Far Cry 4). Open it with Notepad, find and edit the settings (to set the resolution of your monitor): ResolutionX (horizontal) and ResolutionY (vertical). Then (theoretically) the whole picture will be off screen and you can go to the settings of the game (I advise to enable full screen is without frame).

l
lavok73 06.06.20

Good evening. Guys, the problem is this: there is a patch from the Mechanics 1.10 so every(!!!) once playing 10-15 minutes the game freezes and all!
Hangs tightly, helps only the task Manager. On the screen is written with no error.
What was done:
-Changed crack
-Changed OS from 7 key(pirates) on 8-ku (the pirates)
Driver via driverbest all updated
-Play with the video settings according to the recommendations online (including here on the forum)
-Run course on behalf of the administrator
What else could it be? Please help to understand my problem!
Comp:
AMD FX(tm)-6120 Six-Core Processor, 3516 MHz
Video adapter NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB)
8 GB RAM
What other values are needed-I'll look into Everest
Here is the problem signature:

l
lavok73 06.06.20

P
Paul_SH 06.06.20

lavok73
The name of the module with the error: nvwgf2umx.dll. Is a component of the driver nVidia. With this, you need to start: to remove (uninstall) the video driver; it is advisable to clean the system from its residues (service files and registry entries) by using programs like Driver Sweeper; download from official website and install the latest whql (certified, not a beta!) video driver.
Download NVIDIA drivers

l
lavok73 06.06.20

Damn, thank you very much, but I reinstalled the driver using Nvidia
I'll try again

l
lavok73 06.06.20

Did everything as You said, removed the driver, rebooted, cleaned the tails with Driver Sweeper, downloaded the latest driver from the Nvidia website, installed it (clean install) Went into the game, 47-60 FPS...20 minutes played and again the game froze..Looked at the signature - all one in one as in the photo above I have laid out....
Sadness

P
Paul_SH 06.06.20

lavok73
This driver was installed: 361.43 WHQL ?

Poor thing :( And well, at the same time :)
Bad because the APPCRASH error is one of the most difficult to diagnose, the reasons can be a huge amount. As well because the system says about the failure of a specific module, the video card driver. IMHO, there is a need to dig.

Perhaps the problem is not software but hardware in the graphics card. Is there the same problem in other heavy games? In my practice there was a case when during the game the system constantly falling in BSOD (blue screen of death) and also swore to the problem in the video driver. But as it turned out in the end, the problem was not in the system (or drivers) and not the video card, and PSU, who gave large drawdown at the most loaded bus +12V. To determine this at home without special measuring equipment is very difficult (an ordinary multimeter can not do, you need a digital oscilloscope with memory). But you can try, for starters, check the video card in another computer. Preferably, in the same game.

Of course, not the fact that the problem is hardware (I think it is most probable). Maybe failure calls another program module, and the video driver just end point in the chain. Of the common recommendations that I remember to remove APPCRASH is:
- in the installation path of the game should not be folders with names in Cyrillic (in Russian);
-- close all programs, without which you can do in the game, including running in the background (in the tray);
-- reinstall (upgrade) system software: DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft .NET Framework (what version is now installed?);
-- check integrity of Windows system files (unlikely if the system was recently reset);
-- temporarily disable (for the test) antivirus protection (installed third-party software) and the built-in DEP (data execution Prevention);

l
lavok73 06.06.20

Good morning. Yes, this driver was installed.And yet, I recently had a problem with the computer, if the computer went into sleep mode, then awaken it was not possible, only through the back switch on the system unit. Carried in service - sentenced power supply. I replaced it. But now, recently has repeated again once the same trouble.
And, Yes, other heavy games I don't have the bug.

And here's something else, maybe something with something is the reason that it turns out after 15-20 minutes in the game, that is, in fact, after heating to specific modules?
SOFTWARE: DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft .NET Framework are the latest. About the system - I have 8.1 but what is patched under 7-ku. That is the background of the sevens, and the system 8.1... Can try again to reinstall clean 7 without any patches and buns?
About DAPа - he won't let me disable it, writes that it is not possible for 64-bit systems.
I feel that we should look for a good private trader at home, so tinkering with the system unit...

P
Paul_SH 06.06.20

lavok73
To disable DEP there is a sense when the game does not start with the error APPCRASH. But, in principle, you can try to rule out suspects :)
To completely cut down DEP only from Command line (cmd.exe) team
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
Included back team
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn

On the system I sin less, because after reinstalling, nothing has changed (if I understand correctly). Probably installed 8.1 from those that are called Assembly? I'm a fan of a clean system, without any improvised mods that are often densely behave unpredictably, depending on the imagination of the author of the Assembly, disconnecting and unnecessary adding very useful :)

You can see what kind of power supply is installed now? If not a secret, as he is now consumer: hard drives, CD drives, case fans, etc.?

I think it should not apply to the service or to the private trader. Because the problem in a single game. Most likely, will take money for anything (for a diagnosis), without deciding the question.
The fastest and easiest option: check your video card in another computer and (or) temporary installation in his computer a good PSU, with sufficient power (600+ watts). If this is not possible, you can install a program such as MSI Afterburner allows you to monitor a lot of parameters like graphics card and CPU. And to hold their own entrance test: to get rid of a few cycles in 3DMark 11 or 3DMark Vantage (for 15-30 min). Temperature sensors will show, there is a problem with overheating or not. If during the test will hang and crashes - a clear sign of problems with iron (and then you can to the doctor).
Confused only 6-core processor, which is likely to be very difficult to its knees" to give the heat the graphics card... In the test prog will have to choose extreme mode (the maximum setting) is preset by default.

l
lavok73 06.06.20

Good afternoon. In General, I ran 3D Mark11 result, as I understand it deplorable
Х2324
All the brakes and jerks it

l
lavok73 06.06.20

l
lavok73 06.06.20

As I wrote earlier, I recently changed BP allegedly conflicting on the same.But recently my story again with a black screen when resuming from hibernation is over just restart your system. Again I sin on the Power Unit.
Yes, you asked for the name of the power supply, here it is:
Gigabite ATX-500W Н500К

P
Paul_SH 06.06.20

lavok73
Good day mutually :)

The number conditional parrots it does NOT matter. Important stability (no freezes, crashes, and spontaneous reboots) under heavy load for 15 to 30 minutes and temperature modes in the extreme test.

Power supply ATX Gigabite-Н500К received a low grade on overclockers.ru: mediocre stabilization, the low level of efficiency...
The GeForce GTX 660 in normal mode (without acceleration) consumes at maximum load is approximately 400 watts. For her recommended power supply of 500 watts. But given the powerful processor (about 100 watts) and it is unknown how many other users (especially on the bus +12V), I'm pretty sure Gigabite ATX-Н500К reached the limit of its possibilities. And, judging by the previous repair (replacement), possibly with an overload.

l
lavok73 06.06.20

That is a possible problem with the unit? I think still to change it more powerful. Do not prompt what better to put in my characteristics, to be sure?)