3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr.Freid 06.06.20 11:47 pm

Inadequate administration of the Warcraft III TFT (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

So, the story begins with the fact that two persons, namely, the admins of our server for Warcraft III TFT under nicknames Lost.Of.Heaven and Evo.Korneeey came back after 2 years absence. All anything, but this time with PG left even more people, and cheaters became more. In this regard, when the administration came back, went a series of complaints about cheaters in the Administration of the Varick. But instead of trying to ban violators went excuses in the role - well, we have a log of games broken, once, I'm at work and that sort of thing. Although the evidence was 100% and without checking the log of games, bans followed after only a week. And again, everything would be fine, but not banned even part of the offenders, the administration is simply either not listening, or they already don't give a fuck to the server. I and many players continued to complain about cheaters, but dear admin Evo.Korneeey having repaired at the time of log games, just didn't want to monitor accounts for quality or MH. Instead he began to write in to appeal should write to him at his e-mail, but excuse me, I will write a complaint katscher, who shakes himself in the morning??? I asked just to check the intruder, two, three... But instead of the roots just said he was tired to hear me, and banned IP. Access to the server I lost 29. In the end, all I want to convey to the main administration server the playground and understand this situation that the admins of our servers needs to be people who will listen to the opinion of the rest of the players on the server, check it out, suggest ways in which online on the server remains unchanged, and may increase. And generally, I believe that admins can't be people who just left the server for 2 years, and returned to put their own rules and ban by ip only from the fact that they were sick and tired of listening to. I have all...
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defend.Moscow 06.06.20

++++ the property is idle and always refers to enough time to solve the problems, tangent cheaters and other violators removed from the posts of moderators who are aware of the latest events on the server

K
K0RNY 06.06.20

Good time of day.

Upon termination, account to the server, the administration is guided only by factual data and evidence, namely:

1. The replays of their games
• check whether use of Map Hack
• identification of Team Kill, Feed, Game Ruin, etc wrecking, both in ladder and in custom games of DotA in mod-apso, -arso, -sdso
2. Screenshots of violations
• check whether use of the Map Hack, if you have a click through the fog of war
• identifying multiple violations of the rules of communication on the server is also proof of other violations by user in the chat and in the game
3. The logs of the games
• are the primary means of verification and proof of foul pumping account on the server

How should be issued and sent to the application on the offender, listed in the topic Bans.
There, in the last comment indicates accounts that are banned for the last time, stating the reasons for the violations.

Excuses of the administration, the view once, I'm at work was not, otherwise you would put them here.

Temporarily for technical reasons was not available the logs of the games, but as soon as they become available, immediately began checking the account on the fraudulent pumping, according to user complaints and his personal observations.
The result of the administration of the punishment of the offenders visible in the same topic Bans in the last review. It is therefore not clear on what the inaction of the administration in question, all user complaints shall be handled promptly.

Regarding "access to the server I lost 29".

Most likely we are talking about two former unscrupulous moderators of the channel Warcrat III RUS-1: matveyfindov and Isiliel. Who believed that during the absence of the administration they can do anything and allowed yourself the following:

• banil user accounts on the official channel without any reason (screenshots)
• multiaccount moderating – had many moderator accounts (matveyfindov, Isiliel, helnite, in-the-night, BrandyBuck, etc.), which also was banning users for no reason (screenshots) where they have moderator rights, remains a question
• unfair pumped their main and additional accounts (the logs of the games)
• worked on advertising for the sale of their accounts (screenshots)

Based on the foregoing, despite the totality of the violations, was made the minimum punishment in the form of closure of accounts to the server.

In the future, for multiple violations of the Rules of the Server RuBattle.net namely:
2. Interaction with the administration server, the users were denied access to the server's IP address.

I also want to add a comment regarding the statements: "the roots of tired to hear from me", "they were sick and tired to listen." From the user database (former moderators) have not received any complaints against violators, either in the mail or on the forum.

M
MrExx1 06.06.20

K0RNY
Do you even grasp the meaning of the text know how? :D what have i matveyfindov isiliel, if you're drawn Freid. ??????. Next. For some reason, you're banned ilisey216 i zhilbilpes? About ban by IP I also do not understand, at what here again matveyfindov i isiliel? They gave a ban on the IP? About no complaints on cheaters and kačerov. Dude, are you serious? I'm thrown off the replay, you have not taken any action. When was the rebellion in ENG-1 I Freud you got like 15 accounts called are inflated.... IIiii? Regarding the sale of accounts. Indeed this was, but it wasn't serious, do you really believe in these screenshots you made under a smurf? We even after all this, the dude wrote: here is a bot, few of you will be able to help, wished me luck and went to play. About Kacha akkov no questions, really rocked. But it certainly rofl almost any question you did not give a normal response :)

K
K0RNY 06.06.20

Before turning to administration and to write something on the forum from myself as a user of a server, you need to introduce yourself, not to write in the style:
Access to the server I lost, I'm thrown off replay - Who me?

As neither the topic nor you have presented, I assumed that most likely we are talking about the former moderators and described truthfully the whole situation.
It is also known that matveyfindov comes under the account zhilbilpes and Isiliel under ilisey216

For numerous violations of the Rules of the Server RuBattle.net they were also denied access to the server.
By registering on the server, the user agrees to the terms.

Attempt to log on to the server changing the IP address, the conscience of the users. But it doesn't change anything, especially after so many violations, all further accounts will be closed.

Now freidfreid, since we are on it.

This user noticed a foul pumping this and many other of their accounts.
The topic Bans are given only known to us his accounts, pumped by running Warcraft III TFT in multiple Windows:
dmb.okopok
IAmASuperStar
freidfreid
thisspring
Webbbb
Dgdgdfgfeteerad
tuzikx*ecoc0589
cyberh*esos0
eeepabloeee
212_v.i.p

Instead think again and listen to my request to stop doing it, freidfreid came with several programs in Warcraft III TFT and wrote the following:

What do you think, should we then take seriously the reliability of written by this user here? I think the question is rhetorical.

l
lost.of.heaven] 06.06.20

Read this scribbling, and smiled.
First, no one pointed out significantly accounts MX or kachen, it was at 'haha'.
Second, the ban is never given just like that, and the Roots and I tired to tell you this, if your account is banned then you have something.
Third, did the screenshots of your appropriate behavior on the server, now they will, and I will periodically post here that you read all the nonsense that you write and think, in the administration of the main problem?
I can only say that Dear Israel constantly provokes me, but I don't give him a ban, let the child laughs.
About Freud I can only say that it was the appropriate user and player, and now he is doing bad things on the channel, as an example can supply its accounts gateyearbest1 (2) (3) and flood the sandbox on these ACC.
About Matthew a separate conversation, this person unnecessarily may collide with Modera administrator (Carl has never happened on the server) and blatantly to impose their point of view. And when he explains the situation, he has one phrase : you get off topic!
PS corny if you want to help, and not just the fur fly direct and help the administration to find cheaters, make screenshots and send replays violations, cooperate! Not like these incidents and unnecessary topics on the forum about the dissatisfaction of users. I wrote 10 times on the channel, create a theme , write the name of the accounts who pump, we are not robots to remember.