3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
B.l.a.c.k.o.u.t 17.10.19 04:22 am

Pull it i7 4790 3.6 ghz rtx 2070?

or better to take the 2060?
100 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

furcl
OMG nubik first you trying to post pictures referring to the nonsense that their quality is affected by the monitor video now??? you to figure out in General how? You can turn off your monitor during recording and you won't believe the game will be recorded, so that there you even can pull out the power cord of the monitor from the socket, write is not affected. You can twist the monitor all green (it is on the monitor buttons and not in the panel of NVIDIA) and believe the record will be all right.

f
furcl 17.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
first you trying to post pictures alleging that their quality is affected by the monitor video now???
Yeah really weird, the pictures, the video. And your really nonsense, you only pale Yes malise, graphics 2010. So, jealous grunt, but in silence. )

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

furcl
I actually wrote to you about your nonsense about the fact that the monitor does not affect the quality of both pictures and recorded video and led a very simple method to test this, just turn off moniotr, but you probably don't have the brains to understand it.
And about the graphics then I tell you a secret WITH the SAME GRAPHICS SETTINGS ON DIFFERENT COMPUTERS - the GRAPHICS WILL be the SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Considering running any graphic mods if they are on both computers, provided that enough RAM at vidyuhi that the settings in the game supports these vidyuhi (e.g. direct 11, 12, fiziks or raytracing). The ONLY difference is the NUMBER of FPS, i.e. weaker vidyuhi will give less fps (this is so the explanation for those who do not have brains)

f
furcl 17.10.19

KillKammbest
Will not share the secret of why you flame not to ban? Proof removed and your nonsense leave. Need to work on that, don't you think? Identity is no faith anymore. ))
And that's why i7 4790 4 years place in the dustbin, because modern graphics he had long been drawn. Here is a picture of pale as you, 2010, it may still pull. And normally assembled system even with the lack of VRAM modern Grifoni pull.. rompope just what that moan constantly, then the graphics they are not developing, then optimizare did not deliver. xd)

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

furcl
i7 2600 is still on ur pulls in adequate people who don't FAP at the numbers and you have 4 generations buried

f
furcl 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN
I assume ultra graphics. The question is will draw it, no don't pull this card as ГТХ900, and ГТХ1000 for 4K, they are fully revealed only in 4K.. and the percents does not pull 4K, respectively, and the video card will not pull. All elementary and simple.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

furcl
2070 for 4K? well, this myself ,I would even say that 4K is now even 2080ti will not pull ,but in 60fps maybe
but assembling a PC in a 200+K you recites on the grease ,and Monique you'll have 4K at 144 Hz ,but the frame 144 in 4K will give a minimum of games ,2 to now the most optimal play

Yes percent can in some places will be a bottleneck ,but if you have money why not take? and if you have a need, then a couple of years to update the percent and after sitting on this map .

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

furcl
And no one argues. Here, for example new games in the first clip, or almost new, think of five years ago, not the same old, so they are great to go to 4k for a super-duper card gtx 980. I think it is a Paradise for sado masochists. But they are people too. I would not be surprised that this map can run in the resolution and 8k. Most importantly, if the menu of the game will get, it already means you can play. So? So.

I for one played the 980 in 4k is the same assassin Odyssey. Fps 90-100 holds. Even the real proof is.

Spoiler

Just can't properly configure Msi Afterbuner on the font. So this happened.
There is still the tenth generation of cards, like Judaics 1060, but the series has bad support 4 ka resolution, most likely due to the Quad channel graphics card on the core with floating-point 5-core flow through the power supply, leaving the result on the hard disk. Therefore, the best option is 980 4 ka.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
2070 for 4K? well, such a
What are you doing? 2070 SUPER Riteil even pulls a Max resolution of 10k. You didn't know?
Here I have a regular 2080ti, certainly not the legendary SUPER Riteil 2070 Max Green
So you have to play in the resolution of 4k only. I'm about to buy 2080 Universal Super Ultra Green
Спойлерhttps://www.youtube.com/user/german44444ify/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view_as=subscriber

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
well, honestly not drawdowns of up to 53 personnel waiting with a card for 80-100k,Yes you can play too early they began energetically promoting 4K gaming
I have my 970 on medium to play with temizhe 55 staff)) the only difference in my bucket, since thousands 150 vtim ,and the difference of the dispensation ,so his overpayment ))

even vspomnili against this background ,plum on a new Curling iron which will pull in all 144 of the frame 4 and 8K and this for $ 400 with a capacity of Viaggi on ourone 2080ti )

and really don't ask to borrow 2K Monique at 144 Hertz? I'm just gartsovku above 75 supal IR he did not see the difference
played on a 4K TV ,too, but not impressed .
but they say on hercovka the smoothness of the input better and the picture is not blurry in sutinah it .

d
denBY 17.10.19

what chatter ??? like the question was Pull it i7 4790 3.6 ghz rtx 2070 the answer is Yes stop it already with holivar

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN
It depends on what game. I have no problem in 4k. Cost to put in some one setting in Mmegi demanding Diviine 2, like setting shadows to high instead of ultra and a minimum of 60 frame provided.
If you take Monique to take 4k and 240 Hertz. But they are only good for network games. But from network I only play in division 2, Kwaku 2017 and 2 Dogs. Therefore, the money for the three games I play very rarely.
Take tighter Kwaku or 2 dogs, there must be instant reaction is more than its 75 Hertz. Give me brow with 240 Hertz against me and you will see who will be the winner in the dogs 2)))))) In these games play is not what Hertz, and the skill of the player!

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
I understand you, but in dogs 2 there are some sane online?) and even where skill is needed?and then I stupidly went and demolished .

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN
In dogs online good when fully upgraded character. But it's not going to take long
I have already simulated in two and a half years 4670 hours)
But there is one Austrian, she already simulated 10800 hours)))))))))
Day and night she is always there!!!!!
But as a player it hrenovenko. Woman of 42 years.
I for of online in it and play.
Mode: hunter-goal or race

H
Hellium 17.10.19

GOLDBERG_ONE
What it the percent change for this socket fucking?

f
furcl 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
I for one played the 980 in 4k is the same assassin Odyssey. Fps 90-100 holds. Even the real proof is.
I do not know, did not play in 4K, my VRAM zhostky not even enough for ultra full HD. But evil tongues say sho 4K is not there, but Nativ. I do not know whether this statement is true, but in full HD, not ultra, but 10-bit still looks better than your 4K.
Spoiler

So sho you there attaberry the twist, Choate to 100 fps pichalno all kartinke. ))

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

furcl
furcl wrote:
I do not know, did not play in 4K, my VRAM zhostky not even enough for ultra full HD. But evil tongues say sho 4K is not there, but Nativ.
Nubik, a PC is not a console and if the game is really fun and you get 3840x2160 4K (though some can along with this kerf scaling up to 1080p and thereby to change the permission to full HD)
furcl wrote:
but in full HD, not ultra, but 10-bit still looks better than your 4K.
OMG what does 10 bit? All (if not sitting on any Win XP with exposed 16 bits) all the pictures are done in 32 bits.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

furcl
I have not 10 bit. I have double of 12 bit per pixel. How many do you have?

I
Ilya Lyapin 17.10.19

GOLDBERG_ONE
PERC+mother+RAM

f
furcl 17.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje
I have a 2x12 in TrueColor, with 328bpp in RGB, and 32HDRI.