3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CTuKC 06.06.20 11:48 pm

Tracking look. What devices are suitable? (American Truck Simulator)

In the game proposed for this function to acquire the device tobii eye tracker. Docekal in the network is quite curly. Has anyone tried to use for this purpose a web camera? just the camera itself I don't flatten, but if it is to work in ATS and ETS - can buy narrow-eyed at something less expensive...
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Korepanov 06.06.20

I remember when I dabbled with the program 'FaceTrackNoIR' via a webcam. Not sure it works with the latest versions of the game or not... On the website, by the way, the program should be.

C
CTuKC 06.06.20

Vladimir Koreanovela. In short we need someone to bum a camera to try before you buy vebke. However enable tracking of the rudder - this is almost enough)

L
Lidiya Ch 06.06.20

Tobii clear thing. Bought almost a year ago and I have no regrets. Really waiting for 20 days until the sale appears.

C
CTuKC 06.06.20

Lydia H
well, I was so pissed for a game steering wheel 10K more to give, and for tracking the eyes over 10K... then the question of setting priorities)))
Functions of web camera, the way it can perform?

L
Lidiya Ch 06.06.20

It tracks the movements of eyes and head even in the dark. camera sensors do not have the functions webcam. For this is a webcam.