3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djamons 06.06.20 11:49 pm

It online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

This GTA 5(online)
Not pirates - EGS version. While playing with friends happen periodically out of sync, namely:
-we go to one car, comrade Paul city passed, and I have shows that he had cut in the wall and worth. It is solved only in a sudden halt in place. After that I will teleport to him.
-when boarding the vehicle, one of us maybe half of the process to freeze, so it can take 2-3 times until you finally sit down

Played Troy of sync and crashes when either he or we,but more often it is simply the departure from the session
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 06.06.20

djamons wrote:
-when boarding the vehicle, one of us maybe half of the process to freeze, so it can take 2-3 times until you finally sit down
This is a bug of the online rare encounter with him,but often happen when you do the following:
The driver is in place and in this moment the person wants to sit,so if the driver starts to move[with low speed and abruptly interrupts him,that is, pressed the gas button and let go here] and the player playing the animation of the door opening+the landing of the vehicle,the Persian who sit hangs it on the middle[the door is open as people would want to sit down,but not so-as stuck] treatment or movement of the driver's side[the passenger is likely to fall to the ground,rather than sit] either Beau is waiting until a passenger sits]
djamons wrote:
-we go to one car, comrade Paul city passed, and I have shows that he had cut in the wall and worth. It is solved only in a sudden halt in place. After that I will teleport to him.
Bad Internet/long distance between you and the server/don't have time to process the data on your PC or on the PC of your partner. If we speak the system language,from someone that you either do not have time be processed and delivered or accepted on servers rock and back to you or Internet is weak,although the second option is unlikely,so my friend sits generally with the modem and the problems we have none,although we are in the neighboring cities in fact.

d
dilat 06.06.20

djamons
Friends far away? The width of the channel is what?

d
djamons 06.06.20

dilat
Friends nearby , literally next door.

d
dilat 06.06.20

djamons
The speed of the Internet?

d
djamons 06.06.20

dilat
all have the same 100 MB/s

d
dilat 06.06.20

djamons
Just like the lag from the Internet or even iron (which happens rarely). Or because of the large number of people the servers are not particularly okay for a while. Alternatively, you can try to footcloth all Inmaculada

d
demothen 06.06.20

djamons
The house is nearby, but the route to your friend's could easily go through Europe.

C
CrowBY 06.06.20

people, schA server rock still podmahivat because of the influx of freeloaders. after some time online a little Paradise and work with computer should be back to more or less normal state

t
t830x 06.06.20

djamons
Out client is enabled? Because the connection happens via p2p technology, can be a problem. I like it for the test didn't turn off the dealer torrent client, and the session was fun, the players are teleported wildly, the car it dived.
If one player has bad Internet or a torrent client driving traffic at others it will be hard to continue because infa from him to the other comes with a delay. Classic servers in GTA no.
The link below I painted it there is arranged
https://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gtao/zaschita_pablik_sessii_ot_randomov_gajd-981466/