3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 17.10.19 04:22 am

The optimization of the game (World War Z)

Here's another game on the Volcano and on hardware from AMD everything is on ultra just fine!
Spoiler
But NVIDIA cards in the mode of the Volcano has been erased in the dust,the GPU from AMD!
Spoiler
43 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pro_Nursayat 17.10.19

Optimization of the game is very good but the graphics in World War Z is pretty mediocre and do not pull on modern game projects. Sistemki too high.

j
jax baron 17.10.19

gennaz
On my weak laptop AMD 4 core 1 vram, so Opera 8 - 11 DKH 17-15 shots with subsidence of up to 2 in the beginning is low and VILKAN 32-21 but textures, effects, on average. Verdict-optimise lovely but strange

g
gennaz 17.10.19

jax baron
It's simple: dx11 for NVIDIA,Vulkan and dx 12 for AMD.

S
Slipnot6 17.10.19

gennaz wrote:
NVIDIA mode the Volcano has been erased in the dust
That's an understatement. Trying to start on a volcano, I took 3 hard Vries at the beginning of the first mission, and the fourth was not released, had the through the task Manager to kill the process. On dx11 all the rules.
There is likely a fault of the developers for doom on Vulcan worked just fine.

j
jax baron 17.10.19

gennaz
Well, in contrast to 12 DKH from my volcano fat gain even in doom and strange brigade

K
KOCMOC42 17.10.19

I have a volcano 70+ fps video card gtx1050 and directx11 hard microfreeze and 30-40 fps, play on ultra.

J
JamesRocket 17.10.19

In General, works well with low-GTX660-ultra 50-80фпс, RX590 ultra 100+, 3570k 4.1 ghz, 16gb ram.
A volcano does not want to work with afterburner, just a black screen, you need to put a different version even though I have the latest. So the same crashes constantly and this happens randomly, the error code is different in the report. Need to wait for the patch, so the same bugs, hanging objects, flying bodies, and more.

S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

In the game version 1.0 on DX11 sometimes (not always) at the beginning of some missions (and test performance) CPU usage reached 100% for all streams. The Volcano is almost never played - tried the test and the beginning of one of the missions, but it is a quick sync from the nVidia panel (in the settings turned off the plane). In tests on DX11 my vidyuhi shows better performance than the Volcano, although its download is under:
СпойлерDirectX 11:

Vulkan:

JamesRocket wrote:
...The volcano doesn't want to work with afterburner, just a black screen, you need to put a different version even though I have the latest...
I have everything worked - display data and recorded video (bottom spoiler). Version games, software and drivers are in the description of the video on YouTube - there are also iron (and then, in the profile).

D
Doomshfaft 17.10.19

I rolled out the first fix improves the performance and stability of the volcano, so you'll have to redo all the tests. I have now even invidiously card with the volcano frequency in the 5-10 per cent higher than direct.

S
Slipnot6 17.10.19

Doomshfaft
XS, what the hell is that video card, but I don't patch helped.
The same fierce Friesians on the volcano 2-3 seconds of the blue, as they were before the update.
The load on the GPU is 40% higher than it was before on dx11, the card is loaded at 99% and fps sags.
Switch back to директ11 - load is 50-60% with the same settings... that's weird.

D
Doomshfaft 17.10.19

Slipnot6
In version 1.0 I have on the volcano showed a load of 0-5% and that's with the same freezes every 2-3 seconds, and lower frame rates compared to direktom. And significantly lower, by almost a third.
In 1.02 all day riding, no freezes and subsidence. I.e. the difference of the direct space.
Looks are not still corrected, if not all the changes are visible.

S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

Doomshfaft
In version 1.02 I have almost nothing changed - the same load and the friezes on the Volcano in the tests. And if you compare with the final test scores of 1.0 (in the post above) - are getting worse.
СпойлерDirectX 11:

Vulkan:

L
LIGHTandDARK4 17.10.19

gennaz wrote:
It's simple: dx11 for NVIDIA,Vulkan and dx 12 for AMD.
Who to you this nonsense told? Personally, I have games on 12dirx and Volcano are going better than on the 11th
Spoiler

g
gennaz 17.10.19

LIGHTandDARK4
So you have the flagship of the current series! Cost about 85-90 Tr It would be strange if he wasn't there for the Volcano.)))
But if your card is inferior Radeon VII Vulkan API. And for the price your card more than 2 times!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 17.10.19

gennaz
It is inferior in World War Z at the Volcano. I'm in a network game don't play.
In other games it's the opposite.

g
gennaz 17.10.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Right! Here is another game where your map is erased in the dust.
Spoiler
It also does not play.)))

L
LIGHTandDARK4 17.10.19

gennaz
Here is an example of your network Division 2
Spoiler
Spoilers Dirt, and other games where 2080 and Radik in the same Dirt are almost the same. Where it to 2080ti
hide title>

D
Doomshfaft 17.10.19

Again came the update optimization.
Now I direct shows itself a couple of percent more efficient than the volcano, as it should be, for card nvidiia.

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

Doomshfaft wrote:
Again came the update optimization.
Now I direct shows itself a couple of percent more efficient than the volcano, as it should be, for card nvidiia.
nothing like the full game, invidiosii cards also work well with дх12 and volcano like AMD, just somewhere дх12 or volcano give AMD a strong growth, but somewhere there, sitting on a NVIDIA card and have no problems either in the volcano or in дх12, which went without any problems the last two lark, wolf 2, rage 2, both parts devigen, gears 4, 5 LCA, strange, who happens to brigade, sniper elite 4, and a bunch of other things so you will not remember.
On this game when it just came out shook with the torrent and play on the volcano was unreal, but whether NVIDIA has rigged the wood, whether the game was goodtimesroll and result in 1080p on ultra with Absalom up to 4K in volcano this result

but purely comparing DH11 vs Vulkan

So the volcano has kicked a point to other IPAS, it was only in the Duma in 2016, where OpenGL I have 120-130 fps, and the volcano is almost always stable 200 fps in 1080p on the ultra.

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

Doomshfaft wrote:
And, well, you know best what I have and what shows you're fucking Wang.
Now I understand that you ran into some bucket, so the volcano you have any problems

Doomshfaft wrote:
Stop, ne? You offer ago wrote that is a complete game. Already changed your mind?
You didn't even turn his head to realize that what I wrote, your comment began with the fact that in dh11 higher fps than the volcano because the map you have invidiosa, of course it would be necessary to clarify what it is, but I'm told that the volcano and дх12 work for widiasti maps is not worse than AMD, but there are games where AMD gets a huge boost, and where there is not getting in дх12 and volcano merges NVIDIA. Now it is clear?

Doomshfaft wrote:
And someone wrote about problems?
given that the average of my hardware in the 4K fps in the region of 95+ on the volcano and 65-70 in the dh11, and you write that in dh11 you have fps higher then your issue is clearly there. I understand the map you probably at best something level gth 970