3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19 04:23 am

Much lag to kingdom come deliverance. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The third day bought KCD and encountered a problem.
When you run the Steam version of kcd complaining about the lack of sse instructions. If you click OK then the game shows 14-20 frames. If you check the file integrity, the game will not find the corrupted file.
System:
AMD FX 8350 4.1 GHz
ddr3 16GB 1866MHz
gtx 1050ti
ssd 120gb
hdd 3tb
What to do?

19 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
A similar system I have(graphics card 6GB 1060 current) and all I was in order... Try to download pirates and look, MB developed somewhere made a mistake and what is a bug out

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

James_Mails
Pirates goes without any problem. The only problem on the license.

M
Marquess 17.10.19

Score you this game, this is a beta version of the second part

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

Marquess
But to go hunting.

M
Marquess 17.10.19

MrGoldFox

better then look on YouTube

g
gennaz 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
Pirates goes without any problem
But to go hunting.
So come on pirates!

a
aleksandruse 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
as I recall she had some problems with optimization with AMD processors and SSD drives
Create in the root folder text file and type the following (using the appropriate amendments)
r_TexturesStreamPoolSize = 2048
sys_budget_videomem = 2048 (these two lines are responsible for the memory, you have written enough data to the card, so focused on the details of your configuration)
r_TexturesStreaming = 1
sys_budget_sysmem = 12228 (here the parameters set for 12 GB of RAM, with them, in my experience works better but can try to change to 16 GB)
e_AutoPrecacheTexturesAndShaders = 1
e_PreloadMaterials = 1
e_PrecacheLevel = 1
e_StreamPredictionAhead = 1
sys_PakStreamCache = 1
sys_preload = 1
sys_streaming_in_blocks = 1
sys_streaming_requests_grouping_time_period = 1
sys_MaxFPS = 60
r_VSync = 1
r_MotionBlur = 0
r_Sharpening = 0
save the file as user.cfg, then launch options, type +exec user.cfg (maybe they all have long fixed, and it is a futile dance with a tambourine, just I have removed Kingdom Kam and yet broke to put)
However, support for instructions, you have such a problem only in Kingdom Cam? You sure you didn't disabled the support of instructions in the BIOS? try to paint the threading is also in the user file.cfg
sys_main_CPU = 0
sys_physics_CPU = 2
sys_streaming_CPU = 4

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

gennaz
I took the license then?

l
le_prophet 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
Also took a license lol,have not tried, but terrible xD

g
gennaz 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
If there is still the possibility of a refund,in this situation it is better to return the money.

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

aleksandruse
However, support for instructions, you have such a problem only in Kingdom Cam?
Yes. Sort of. And Coca in the game to test? Now checked on the Homefront: The Revolution he started. That Final Fantasy XV The Witcher 3, Wolfenstein II,Yakuza Kiwami 2 or Ace Combat 7 they all complain about the lack of sse instructions.

a
aleksandruse 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
still try to register these additional settings.... If the problem is really just for the license, you direct road to technical support, they in any case will give the answer

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

gennaz
in this situation it is better to return the money.
But what's the point? Money will remain on steam and minus the game from the library.

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

aleksandruse
That does not change at the moment.

a
aleksandruse 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
not to be corny, but try to reinstall drivers for the motherboard, they are on the website of the manufacturer.... However, if in other games no problems, then it is unlikely the case in the drivers
This is a very rare problem actually, I've heard about these but never experienced, hopefully tech support will give you more satisfactory answers, udachki

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

aleksandruse
In fact, I was a complete idiot and not rebooted the computer. If someone I was attracted excuse me. A few minutes ago I disconnected and switched on the light and then KCD normally started.

a
aleksandruse 17.10.19

MrGoldFox
happen.
Will adopt restart -_-
All's well that ends well)

M
MrGoldFox 17.10.19

Thank you to all those who passed by and tried to help.

B
BIG_CrasheR 17.10.19

aleksandruse
Respect bro, I forgot about these commands, tough lag on my bucket. After their prescription, bred regulations (on minimum salary), but a year ago I remember on average it was still better. Percent of the way from the Amud)