3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20 11:52 pm

Asylum 87 (Fallout 3)

Write everything that is connected with it
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

In the shelter 87 have multiple inputs. The Brotherhood of Steel tried to convince me that I can't handle high radiation, and will have to go through the caves the Lamplight. But I don't believe, and rightly so! I traded for all their technology the changing antiradary stocked Radh, I bought the Raven has Improved antiradiational suit (-40% rad) and hit the road. The radiation will first be a small (2-5 rad/sec), but then the radiation levels began to exceed 430 rad/s!!! But I coped with it by spending about 60 Antaradonov. And here she awaited the door! Near it lay two skeletons, antiradary, 10 mm pistol and a suitcase with clothes. But what I saw then: the door was totally inaccessible! The door [not available]
What was my surprise! I think it should not be! After reaching the door with deadly radiation around is also difficult, than to kill the mutants in the Killer pass and even more to hack the terminal in the Great hall! Modders, please correct this defect!

PS: If you don't believe that I made it to, you can lay out the screenshots or even videos!

V
Vorchun iz Paradiz Follz 06.06.20

It davnooo no secret-this is one of the oldest nedorobotki.Many before you is honest or not honest way to get to the door.(compared to Pittsboy river refuge 87 is not radioactive), This shortcoming stems from the fact that allows the hero to quickly get to the Energizer and to meet the savages in power armor so the door is not available

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

I knew that many before me have seen it. Just holtel to learn on my own, but found no similar topics. And what kind of savages are these? You mean the Enclave?

V

Of course about the enclave) just the entrance to the shelter very close to them.I have been in 87 but remember that from the entrance to the vault with the Geck is very little hero to protect themselves from the radiation as possible may just to shoot the mutants at the entrance,entering the shelter and pick up the GECK from the radioactive room and go.Apparently this gazebo is not like a pergola or do not have time to ispraviti or simply did not notice this oversight

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

By the way, shelter is man - Stevie. He went crazy and shouted, you to leave away from his head. Somewhere in a residential area, you can find it in the terminal with notes on the death of his son, about the pills that he was forced to drink. And in the shelter there are still people, no one knows?

V

Citizen tell me where this terminal and I have not been to in 87.In addition to Stevie there because of the people only the dead raiders

A
Aedra Tiloruntar Hrazna 06.06.20

By the way, shelter is man - Stevie. He went crazy and shouted, you to leave away from his head. Somewhere in a residential area, you can find it in the terminal with notes on the death of his son, about the pills that he was forced to drink. And in the shelter there are still people, no one knows?

Stevie's last research expedition(cut quest). The community shelter(which polls extinct), it is irrelevant.

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

uups! my mistake - the man they call Sid. And terminale personal zapesti Peter STEVENS, the so I thought that the terminal that crazy. Telerouter, and that the quest for such a cut? and is it possible to insert into the game?

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

The terminal is located in the reactor chamber. Here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
here is the latest note, proving that Peter is crazy
pix.PlayGround.ru
And Peter Stevens and Led it turns out that two different people.

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

Led in the Studio!
pix.PlayGround.ru
Led runs around his room. He thinks that hero - a glitch that creeps into his head.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Still says this:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Aedra Tiloruntar Hrazna 06.06.20

I do not remember exactly. It seems they were looking for someone.

Quest unfinished and cut out by the developers themselves.

V

for teriminal-thanks but under Stevie, I meant Sid-for I have forgotten his name.Led me attacked with a lead pipe when I open the door.But passing tslam he said They're dead! well, one word-crazy

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

Well, yeah, I got the name mixed up! He attacked me when I was good. When was the other time, I was angry and he didn't do anything to me. But the quest I would like to pass. the ATO has nothing to do.

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

What have you done with the mutant Fox? The first time I freed him, he went with me. The second I left it in the camera: let promarinuetsya =) anyway, I was angry, he would with me go.

M
Metal Boss x 06.06.20

Led that was immediately hostile to me, as I opened all the doors. And I didn't kill him, killed him Jericho before I cut the Centaurs. So talk to him don't know how.
Fox I was released, even despite the fact that he said he doesn't want to travel with me. And I don't care, your partner is quite satisfied (Jericho or Charon).

V

Fox by the way and can poison in the chamber)

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

Yes? This is awesome! But how? Che through the terminal to start up?

V

The answer is very simple-each camera has a research terminal.Using these terminals you can let poisonous gas into the room killing the object of research.

N
NavigatoR666 06.06.20

well, I thought so! I just couldn't hack the terminal complex level

A
Alexidrik 06.06.20

So it turns out that to activate the token 87th Ubeida impossible? And, I get to the main entrance of the asylum, from the inside, the cog pulled away and behind it the void, stepped into this void and they threw me in the corridor with cameras subjects near the camera where sat the Fox. Returned to the place again stepped into the void and again I returned to koridochik.)