3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PrizraK125 06.06.20 11:53 pm

Squares instead of letters (Borderlands 2)

Does anyone know how to undo it? Squares instead of letters in English. version of the game (license Steam)
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 06.06.20

PrizraK125
in the folder My documents\my games\borderlands 2\..., delete all folders and files except folder Save.

P
PrizraK125 06.06.20

IBM_d3m1urg
many thanks, helped

R
RazerPG 06.06.20

put Rusik now some squares or method does not help who knows how to fight?

k
kvodan 06.06.20

RazerPG
Empty squares or even inside a question mark?!

n
nik64 06.06.20

RazerPG
if you put Rusik on the English version of the game, as it should be. Required Russian version,just in case in English dlc can set Rusik.Or broken Rusik ( and it happens ) A return to the original language, remove that no problems, delete the game and install again.

k
kvodan 06.06.20

You can still try to text him to code. Instead of the blonde of text (the files) turned out like crap: Soon I'll explain everything, but for now remember: you have a great deal, and I... just want to help you. Then the game will be Rus translation.

k
kvodan 06.06.20

someone division...well, shake it, notepad++ create a new file, click Encoding->Encode in ANSI. Open with Notepad the translation file, cut everything and paste it into the file prog. Then click Encoding->Western European->ISO 8859-1. Russian text will be replaced characters. Copy everything in the translation file. And the game will be Rus text.

R
RazerPG 06.06.20

thanks for the help everyone!)
But now somewhere disappeared the sound from the game((in the Intro for DLS etc but the game itself is

R
RazerPG 06.06.20

a typo in the game!!!

k
kvodan 06.06.20

The sound is gone then? When Rusik set? Remove it probyvali?

n
nik64 06.06.20

RazerPG
Speed allows you to download Repack? Watch Scarlett in English, hammerlock's devices. Why reinvent?

R
RazerPG 06.06.20

not have are not unlimited((Rusik put the sound was and then disappeared
Rusik on kamaloka need to collect all rusike realized without squares to put it is only necessary to Russify and Scarlett both versions with squares

R
RazerPG 06.06.20

scored on Rosicky in General.. give ang yaz in pirates plz!!!! pigg!!!!!

C
CRA2Yhuman 06.06.20

kvodan
greetings from 2020, your comment hinted me to adequately localize the game in egs

Z
Zybons 19.10.20

If the squares instead of letters are only in those places that relate to additions (the last two Persians and new locations) there is a solution to which he once didper. I couldn't find a solution on any website and decided to write to the first one.
It is often advised to delet Localization folders, or all folders except SaveData in My Documents. It was suggested to do this while the launcher was running, but the game was not launched. Nifiga did not ride, although it seems to help many.
I spent half a day searching for a little burnt out. He's a nutcase. I climbed into the DLC folder in steamapps, opened all the folders in it in a row and removed all folders with the name RUS. I've been poking like this for five minutes. When the run was ready to demolish the game to hell, but the squares were gone.
I sincerely hope it will save someone time.

T
TrueNarka 22.12.20

Zybons
Vnature as I myself did not doper
after all and the truth is the squares only in the DLC. I mowed the Russian in the gage folder, checked it - it worked.
I'm sitting now I'm mowing all the Russian folders of
Health to you, Human