3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jeikil 06.06.20 11:53 pm

the sockets(holes) (Diablo 2)

Please help. Tell me, is there a recipe to cube d2 lod to clear the thing from the inserted stones or runes?
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kover 06.06.20

Hel rune + tp scroll

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

Carpet
that's the recipe to upgrade the armor of fortitude to perfect stats!

j
jeikil 06.06.20

thank you/ it worked

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.06.20

Sweety_Mustard
delete

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
apnuli?

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 06.06.20

It all depends on the build.

K
Kover 06.06.20

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, Parallels low – cleaned, built and rebuilt in Perth, you never know where ap 15/15 ds or something, or shadow plate eth bugged perf def
What time on average is quicker to napraviti 1 Lo or to find a Bolva? Think about it =)

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

Carpet
now, what I'm about. And negodjai cons, if I firkus :C

M
Manifold 06.06.20

Then this morning in the chat a Tsem-Tsem actively selling Superior Phase Blade 15 ed/5 socket for Vex and someone even offered him a Gul Ist, but the price and bargaining is not important, I was just wondering and here is why.

Let's say the player found and bought the pb for Vex, Throws into it the runes for Grief and the result is a low roll for Damage (up to 370, +-). Now two questions:
1. Whether this player using the recipe Hel rune+scroll of town portal with the aim to rebuild this Grief (the disc that the PERFECT pancake! how else?)
2. What is the practical use of these in 15ed pb? Ah, I'm beginning to understand...the show-off more money?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.06.20

Ah, I'm beginning to understand...the show-off more money?
:(

K
Kover 06.06.20

Manifold
1. Rather leave yourself at ut Pala some or just sell. pb is not exactly the Bolva, in order to rebuild.
2. Not as big as the berserker axe, which is used in pvp, Schaub will see the charge chrome or ww where it hurts. 31 to 35 (33 Avg) against the pb-24 to 71 (47.5 Avg) from ba.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 06.06.20

Manifold
Here you are at. I briefly forti, vultures and CTA is ready to absorb bursts until the stats will not satisfy me.The last time I did a few rerolls forti, the exact number can not remember, but 3-4 MB. However in the end, I still bought purefoy Fort, but that's only because he appeared in the trade.
Carpet wrote:
pb is not exactly the Bolva, in order to rebuild.
only partly correct opinion

O
Obsessed 06.06.20

Grenaa Morningstar, buy - it's all wild freebie in the background of handwritten perevalki. I still don't understand why FERC still not closed down the shop (trade). this is a direct way to save to the chest zahov!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.06.20

Obsessed
easy to trade more suffering than without: the poor get poorer

O
Obsessed 06.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG], but understood - trade, that Chest is for the elite! well, IRL ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

Obsessed
Dada, just a bunch of poor igorka is too weak, it is necessary that they were poor and were given for food :D

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.06.20

MAX D
explain for a full and perfect people. There are 2 dudes - one cool rary the ring, another of Amul, at least cool. Under the laws of the drop D2 - the ring bear-er need is Amul and Vice versa. They can arrange a barter - and everyone will be happy. And can sell all the huckster - tell OC and then buy him what you need - but lo. In the end, the huckster became richer by lo - and both igorka poorer OC. It is clear now why the need for a trade? (and Yes - it was not my idea)

k
kot-stargazer 06.06.20

jeikil
Google to the rescue!No, not heard, right?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 06.06.20

MAX D
anyway, he's right

O
Obsessed 06.06.20

kot-stargazer, have it in D2 comp Google does not pull! ;(