3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothameron 06.06.20 11:54 pm

Replace the cooling system of the Palit GTX 1060 6gb

Hello!
Want to replace the WITH on the video card, namely to put Arctic Cooling Accelero Mono PLUS, like most suitable that I found (including for money). Also been thinking about Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme III, but it is quite expensive and confused by the installation process.

Actually someone had Arctic Cooling Accelero Mono PLUS (preferably GTX 1060) WITH this, how effective it is (as began to happen to the temperature) and how was the installation process (long/difficult)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 06.06.20

Here's the video . For 1060 should be at least 4 heat pipes and 2 fans !

G
Gothameron 06.06.20

X_ray_83
And what Arctic Cooling Accelero Mono PLUS with a single fan is not satisfied, in characteristics it is specified that it is suitable for 1060, and people write, they say the temperature drops, besides on my own WITH only one fan and copper pipes at all.

b
bloomm 06.06.20

Gothameron wrote:
Arctic Cooling Accelero Mono PLUS
For power circuits the radiator will need to plant than the vrm cooling going ? =) That mono dear almost 4 to that extreme 3 there at under half the cost of card it is you should direct ? What palicka then at least tell me the full model is not DUAL to the case ?

Do downvolt and all th mudkats, reduce biting and reduce the temperature.

X
X_ray_83 06.06.20

Gothameron
one fan and copper pipes at all.
Because you change the cooling because it's shit !
Again 4 tubes and 2 valves like all normal producers such as Asus,Gigabyte and EVGA.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.06.20

I think it will not be very inefficient because the farm about the same that most likely on the map and is
and as if to put air cooling on an outdated map PA my idea is so-so. the acceleration of modern cards, not the top as for me it is a crafty job.
so Cho adventure in all senses of sense to me. such ohlady usually put on a noisy card so they are not noisy sobstvenno
so the Orthodox turbine copper substrate and more air resistance. and gzgueeu

A
ABRAScovyy 06.06.20

Gothameron
I'd just put a good thermal paste because the cooler that will be better than yours has a cost of ~6000. Easier to buy a 1060 with good factory cooling for 5000-12000rub.
Spoiler
Spoiler

s
shadowbroker_54 06.06.20

ABRASцовый
To take BU cards on Craigslist - a dubious pleasure ;)
Well, if the seller is normal (not cheat you), then you can buy it.

A
ABRAScovyy 06.06.20

shadowbroker_54 wrote:
To take BU cards on Craigslist - a dubious pleasure ;)
To pay for the same video card 16000 and 6000 fun? Well, then approx.

s
shadowbroker_54 06.06.20

ABRASцовый
ABRASцовый wrote:
To pay for the same video card 16000 and 6000 fun?
to buy the same card for 6K not 16K certainly cool, but only if the map at 6K in a few weeks, skiff, double-pay is not the best pleasure. most important rules of the seller to find, then you don't have to worry.
usually take BU to the map, it is at your own risk.