3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Nexter 07.06.20 11:25 am

The problem with the textures (Fallout: New Vegas)

The beginning of the game, we sit at Doc Mitchell. With textures it's all right.

Exit the house Mitchell, with the textures all right.

Upon entering any building with all the texture going on is complete nonsense.

Is a lot of mods. How to fix?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Koksharov 07.06.20

and what of the fashion ? the graph pretty )

M
Mr.Nexter 07.06.20

Nikita Koksharov
hitman enb, nmc, ojo bueno, overhauk charachters, etc.

O
ONYXYS 07.06.20

Mr.Nexter
How? Plug-cut fashion in turn. I'm not the one build I did for myself. Chose not conflicting by trial and error. Time bother, but then were delighted. Or look for ready Assembly.

L
Lord Turbodestroer 07.06.20

Mr.Nexter
The problem may be due to the large number of mods. More than 100 such problems can begin. And due to lack of memory game. Had a similar problem.

s
saturn7774 07.06.20

What about invalidation ?
Available Fallout New Vegas ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated ?

If the difficulty is the lack of memory, then you need to try something like a RAM Boost ... This program adds memory and it becomes more than 2 gigs.

N
Niko... 07.06.20

Try a process of elimination fashion disable. If Yes, sovseeem a lot, two or three unplug/plug when you load the game. Start with the largest.

M
Mr.Nexter 07.06.20

saturn7774
invalidation is, launching via fnv4gb, 2GB RAM, 16GB operatives

s
saturn7774 07.06.20

Mr.Nexter
A naughty game ... I also, sometimes the textures go crooked. This is especially true of bodies ... upside down.
I run it via NVSE, after the Wrye Flash ...

You should disable a few mods that would find incompatible, although I do more radical - I simply deleted suspicious because disconnect, sometimes not the most reliable method.
Worth the bother to create such an Assembly in which the conflicts will not be ... it seems easier from something to give and then happy to play and enjoy.

In Skyrim, I did write down the order of adding significant mods. If something in the game happens to be, it is clear because of what.

M
Mr.Nexter 07.06.20

saturn7774
now the trial will disable plugins maybe conflicting Naidu

s
saturn7774 07.06.20

Mr.Nexter
Right ..!

Even connecting fashion to have proven right, in the presence of Wrye Flash ... with active validation and other issues ... you can stumble upon obstruction textures.
For some reason, teksturki poorly written.
I believe that this is due to the many versions of the game, still quite a large amount of official DLC and mods that were made for a certain build.
Not every moddel, tests his creation on a clean game ...

Let me remind you that it is better to remove mods from the Data, not just disable them in the launcher to detect the conflict.

If anyone is interested, here, on the Playground, there is a FOMM for new Vegas ...
Already in two places !
New Vegas Russian Fallout Mod Manager v13.21(FOMM)
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_new_vegas_russkij_fallout_mod_menedzher_v13_21_fomm-75666/
Fallout Mod Manager 0.13.21
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_mod_manager_0_13_21-40186/
They are the same, which is not very nice.
Enjoy the new version 0.13.21, you can dig up later ... On the same Nexus ...
Plus, this FOMM, lies in the fact that it perfectly work with such packages that are added to the FOMod format.

S
SlendrMew 07.06.20

ONYXYS
I have no mods and I have the texture as the diamond with ! and weapons,and armor, and place.
HOW TO FIX IT?