3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 17.10.19 04:23 am

Mouse - aiming (Fallout 4)

I have a question not requiring a lengthy explanation. In General, the game is banal unpleasant camera (aiming), she floats and everything. Want the mice have been extremely helpful. Not swim like in the original. Is there any fix or mod that does it all-corrects, causing the mouse to work in a good shooter.
To cut down the over & under is not an option. A lot of bugs appears.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 17.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27019 all that is needed.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 17.10.19

BoB_Er
Thank you. Going to check it out.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 17.10.19

BoB_Er
A small clarification. I need to read all text or just download and install to make it work? And then a lot of text and it is not clear mandatory or not.

B
BoB_Er 17.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Installation:
Download and install via NMM - Optional files - ADS Sensitivity options of 100%, 50% and 25%. Immersive Gameplay & Horizon Versions Available.

You will likely have to increase your sensitivity after installing.
Here are instructions to install. That is, if using the installer of the nexus. The rest do not have.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 17.10.19

BoB_Er
And without installer Nexus is not an option?

k
ksasha97 17.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
You can, but, apparently, will be batter with manual setting, and prescribing in the game files manually. Although generally not the fact that this mod works without nexus, because there is nothing about manual installation there

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Solved this problem by incorporating the constraint of frames. On maps from Invidia to Invite the inspector (at the driver level for a specific Executable, requires no further start of the program). All cards in Riva Statistics Server (comes with Amasai Afterburner). Put limit fps (60 fps for example) at the Output of Folica.
This operation had to be in Police in Skyrim, so the mouse had inputtag.
Bugs with the physics world in this way was not.
Before the frames must be off the Plane. About QUICK sync, I can not say because I do not remember how it works. You need to try.
If you need help, write to the PM.

D
Deyl 17.10.19

I use this Fallout 4_ Configuration Tool. Functionality, optimization and fine tuning