3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iDominion 07.06.20 11:25 am

The redistribution of areas (Mafia 3)

Is it possible to give Rovno for example areas and then reach out to someone already given district? And is there a way for one passage to obtain all the maximum bonuses? (The game has not yet started to play)
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 07.06.20

iDominion
the allocation of districts on a level (3 each), the income will be for 350000 each.
maximum all no (this is done so you have one or two Bang).

W
WWQ 07.06.20

iDominion
swing to the maximum makes sense only Burke, the other bonuses are not very...

D
Devilgroup87 07.06.20

WWQ
Vito not bad bonuses. The same guys on the car which only cost!

W
WWQ 07.06.20

Devilgroup87
he never called, he still shoveled on max difficulty.

L
LaserDeath 07.06.20

WWQ
well, nothing really fun with them to take out the outposts :)

W
WWQ 07.06.20

LaserDeath
maybe I'll replay when SLI will be delivered , then try.

D
Devilgroup87 07.06.20

WWQ
LaserDeath
Fun is still the same... Called, stood, smoked, and carried the rest! Vito rules! Always old chap cause if a lot of people need to remove!

i
iDominion 07.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
The fact that not all maximum to do at the same time I understand if it is possible to transmit one and the same district from one to the other?

L
LaserDeath 07.06.20

Devilgroup87
stood smoked will not work, they can't stand all by themselves if we don't help them die like flies
and there was a joke in the Bay on some kind of mission when they were called they espanoles not on the jetty and in the river, and they are so hilarious crocodiles devoured :D

D
Devilgroup87 07.06.20

LaserDeath
Haha... Well, it's game glitches! In the swamps and I like the handle. Not called even once. In the city to capture - Yes... Help of course, but not much. Then again easier to quiet all strangle.

L
LaserDeath 07.06.20

Devilgroup87

mankind has invented the very best control with Glushak)) fly headshots, and the enemies don't even know where the shot came from

R
Richards 07.06.20

Vito the rules and Kasandra, the rest is the cops are not really needed.

d
davsernik 07.06.20

How do these areas to convey? For example there is a task there is written to Give the District of Burke, click on it and nothing happens, does not specify where to go and how to give.