3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fobos 07.06.20 11:25 am

GLITCHES BLOODMOON!!! Please share your opinion. (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Once upon a time, I laughed at the unfortunate owners of pirate Russian versions Morrowinda and their problems with iscathamiya characters and the lack of appropriate phrases in the dialogue... because I had a license made by 1C... and really, Morrowind and Tribunal in the performance of 1C was completed without a single glitch, bug and other nasty things... BUT came BLOODMOON - the same LICENSE FROM 1C... it all started with the fact that the sacred rite of Restage I managed to pass only with the fourth predzagruzchik just resorted to the Skaal village, and shaman and no... just missing... well at least in the end, there... more INTERESTING, pride the storyline, contracted to work for the East Empire Company... all went well up to the job of three silver swords, which were required to take a certain Constance of the Atrius - this Persian non-existent - there was no Fort, nor anywhere else in this world... Trying to understand this bug, after spending a few hours online, I suddenly found that I had a few jobs prior to the mission about swords(about the report, Springsnow, the roots of the trees) - they are simply absent, i.e. the computer has decided that after the mission about cutting a piece of ice out of the wall in the mine I was RIGHT to recruit guards... AFTER JUST REBOOTING I still got the job about the report... BUT here I was waited by a surprise - appeared Constans Atrius told what Magius was gone and all tra-La-La... HOWEVER vile Carnius Magius did not think to leave and was in his office... apparently the script forgot to remove it and place it in another spot... AND FINALLY - I could not be able to hire a second guard to Falco who is in a bar... in conversation with him, never showed the string to hire guards (or something like that). AND THAT IS IT!!!??? MET ANYONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT? 1C IS SHALYAVILI TO ADDONe OR MAYBE MY COMPUTER does NOT WITHSTAND CONSTANT presence IN the WONDERFUL WORLD of MORROWINDA???
46 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fobos 07.06.20

Is no one else with such problems not... share your thoughts...

N
Nika_666 07.06.20

I met...becoming a tavern wench Thirsk, I sent the hunters on the hunt and ordered a med...assistant said that honey, we will arrive in a week, and hunters in a few days...it took about 5 weeks of playing time, as neither the one nor drugogo there is still, and the assistant keeps saying the same thing...sorry.

e
eleFant 07.06.20

And here I had stopped the Hunter in his reincarnation intrigue and Blяяd... Oh, Bloodmoon is over. Everything, write - was gone. Logically, if a Hunter offers to fight him in one of his as of the three, and you're in the same slapped - it would be necessary to go to the two other incarnations. It seems to me this is due to the fact that Kai Cassander never returned - I closed and saved in a maze, and Forte all lipocut that he's in his office, but his Forte is clearly not. Really a shame...

e
eleFant 07.06.20

nika_666 the Council. I returned to the mainland and wandered there for a week (game time). Back and girl in Thirsk came to himself, and of honey three spaceships, and 50 zelkovich, and five skins of tortured animals. Should help, I have this release for free found - tired the day on Caldhame to sleep.

r
roman 07.06.20

I have a glitch were - Magius of the office is not gone, but it's better than to find him somewhere in the East, maybe a goof
substitute wanted while the report does not bring.

O
Orange Virus 07.06.20

But there is still a lot of conflicts with the Tribinal'om, though not dangerous... And the game constantly throws Ostrava. Yes, the Blizzard of life buggy. Yes... a lot of gaps.
1C here and they are not only selling the game. Blame the developers Bethesda Softworks and Akella translators. By the way, many glusci can be corrected with custom-made patches in the editor... Although it really spoils gaming experience :(

N
Nika_666 07.06.20

Nope, the tyre is....((((

P
PlayGround.ru 07.06.20

Yes guys you're still with tyre lucky , but I have this fucking man is that the ancient kirk gives generally good-bye sends, and together with him and all the lads from Thirsk, and because I was already level 74, dug 90% of all quests in Morrowind and Tribunal, Bloodmoon has passed the main quest with Girlroom, and then a pink Flamingo, in short, I began a new life: already a senior in the Guild of Mages, Fighters, Thieves, Telvani, Legion, Temple, Cult, but the main quest the Nerevarine don't want to steer, the third time is from Dagoth with the soul gate, for 2 year

P
Plazmody 07.06.20

I have the same crap with that nasty type-Nord. I said to him come in, and it is not something that pick to give - finally me to the Bazaar not want: Begone! and that's that. Che with it to do?

O
Orange Virus 07.06.20

The people that can credit http://elder92.valuehost.ru/morrowind/
There is a bug fixes...
And in General dig deeper into the editor. Most of the quests passed by dobovleniya log certain records. And this can be done directly from the console during the game.
Open the editor. Find the brow that you want to talk. View his dialogues and commands which are executed at certain events. Try typing them in the console. Just don't forget it continues ;)

N
Nika_666 07.06.20

No, the owner picks a different bug. Just when you give the job to receive of this thing and you come to him, there aunt needs to attack. You knocked, and in gratitude they give you pick. So the point is that this woman often gets stuck between the stones behind the house. You have to come and attack.

I
Izenka 07.06.20

regarding the snow storms in Calloway version somehow not finished writing everything to the file morrowind.ini . Download GFM 4.00 (you may already have and better, I just have this) , open it to a text file, there is everything written how to fix snow.
I'm about vibrazioni from the game : I don't know what is root, but when I had GF2 MX400 64M I was thrown out every half hour. Recently put a Turbo Ti4200 128M ... for 3 weeks never virisila ... I don't know what kind of crap... :( Maybe bloodmoon'a incompatibility with some vidyuhi ?

F
Fess 07.06.20

I got hell for VIC(vastochny Imperial campaign):the quest for Falk: PABA of striganov! I scored(zamachil, trampled in the dust, flattened) truncated live in Heritage, a freak in the tavern grit th sprigan(stupid name: nasalis though dredami) vanishing there.
Diminish , otvette what to do!

f
faint 07.06.20

So not all of them.)
You look better. I'm all for Basia..with this task.(I think when all fails complemented diary)

P
Pro_X 07.06.20

fess, the fact that spotted a bug:spriggan not appear on the place where they need to be!
In the console type:

placeatpc BM_spriggan_co2 1,1,1
placeatpc BM_spriggan_co3 1,1,1
placeatpc BM_spriggan_co4 1,1,1

should help...

D
Dairel 07.06.20

I also with this quest suffered) wiped out spriggans within a radius of five kilometers around the colony) and only then it dawned on me that they live in the colony hang out with the edge of the workpiece for buildings are))

P
Pro_X 07.06.20

Well, fess, helped?

K
Kulibin 07.06.20

And I somehow with the change of weather climbs out the window, that you can not find the right texture, although if you ignore the weather menyat beam. I do not understand why is not available in the final movie, it's just me or not?

I
Izenka 07.06.20

2 Kulibin :
I already wrote about the weather.... read my previous post it says how to fix this bug.... :)

A
AndreWWW 07.06.20

I fucking Corneus is also gone. So what the report to do something? As entu problem to solve? Prompt!