3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dillannox 07.06.20 11:30 am

(Spoilers) The Temple Mital, Source (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The question arose: who is to drink from the source - the Morrigan or GG(Inquisitor)? Drastic changes or there's only that if you drink the Inquisitor - voice will say what to do next, and if Morrigan will have to run for advice...
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Runaa 07.06.20

dillannox
This is the end game because what will happen with those who drank unknown, waiting to continue. A General who drank, he falls into slavery Metal. So if you play any other race except elves, to drink there is no reason particularly, although Mori is a pity.

d
dillannox 07.06.20

Well, uh, thanks for the prompt.

R
Reaper of Souls 07.06.20

dillannox
You have a license? If you drink yourself to open the achievement On the flaming wings

H
Hell666Imp 07.06.20

If I had a hero,then the battle with the Luminary will be the ally of the dragon,Morrigan if she's in the guise of a dragon.

O
Oleg Bervinov 07.06.20

Hell666Imp
What to battle with the dragon is not as not affected that Morrigan that dragon drained pet Corriea

d
dizz2010 07.06.20

To fight the effect. Dragon with half health vozvrashaetsja!

V
Voin1 07.06.20

If Morrigan can turn into a dragon after drinking from the source, then why he is he can also? Unfair.

D
DarkVokson 07.06.20

Воин1
Here's my logic chain: Morrigan the daughter of flemet, which in turn is something, and can turn into a dragon herself, the Morrigan is also a werewolf, but not with such abilities. So I think Morrigan found the secret knowledge from flemet, but could not take advantage of them, and after espitia source she opened the ancient fairy magic, and she was able to begin to apply

S
StingerDef 07.06.20

I believe that drinking should morigan. because slavery from their own mothers, it's not so scary)