3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jecksan2517 17.10.19 04:23 am

Clothes for robber (Dragon Age: Origins)

Tell us what you need clothes thief?(light/medium)
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sylvos 17.10.19

I have it in heavy runs :P class armor only affects stamina, so if the power bleed you can wear heavy

J
Jecksan2517 17.10.19

thank you very much!

J
Jecksan2517 17.10.19

look and what better prof to choose a murderer or duelists which one the pros?

p
popyuk 17.10.19

best of both as all the rest is garbage, IMHO

M
McEclipse 17.10.19

nifiga I prioritize Pathfinder

V
VirtualVoid 17.10.19

in heavy runs O_o
1) Class of armor affect attack speed (heavy slow, massive even slower... in the lungs the best option - fast attack speed - fast killing...)
2) the Class of the armor affect the aggressiveness of enemies. The thief it is better to remain unnoticed and attack the enemy from behind, without attracting attention of the enemies armor. (Enemies primarily attack war which class of armor above) With each attack the thief aggressiveness of the enemy increases, so you will be able to strike more blows before the enemy switches to the thief.
3) Optionally find/buy clothes for the thief to reduce the aggressiveness of the enemies. It will increase the chance that the enemy will not switch to the thief.

M
McEclipse 17.10.19

I have a HS thief is generally in the garb of chasing hodin
and no desire to change too ciccolina Tits stick out)

V
VirtualVoid 17.10.19

I have a suspicion that quite without armor even better. but it's a bit extreme, so the Amateur sophisticated and perverted :)

The fact is there a penalty from the armor class testing Stealth etc I don't know. While the hints in the game about this is not seen.

Incidentally, in the description of the characteristics of Agility says - Increases the damage from stabbing weapons. Of all the weapons under the class of things that are only daggers. But as it turned out from dexterity damage from the dagger does not increase.

G
Grayish 17.10.19

VirtualVoid, the damage from the skill fixed in the unofficial fix - http://dragonage.gulbsoft.org/doku.php/hotfix/dexterity_hotfix_101

S
Sylvos 17.10.19

nifiga they do not affect the speed and other only on endurance

L
Lubber 17.10.19

What about the aggressiveness really is information in the game. Although it is difficult to check whether it is working.

D
Dmitryi666 17.10.19

can't find the seeds and not running teleport,pomogite beg.

D
Dmitryi666 17.10.19

I apologize for the eye sore, can't find seeds or roots for the statues, not the teleport works.I beg you please help.

N
Nhiar 17.10.19

Reduction about an aggressive bun is working,just the values are low in many of the items attribute.
If you play a thief,then dps funky bunch is pumped skill Rush and the magician with a spell Haste,it Acceleration.
On a couple of Severnom such miracles will be up...Especially if properly managed by the group,98%,or any fight pass.
Armor is better easy,jewelry for her health recovery and protection.Of better weapons daggers - DPS higher.However if the deposited mastery of two swords,then you can safely take 2 sword.But I ran with daggers as an assassin)

w
w83 17.10.19

People and whether the thief (considering the skill smertonosnoe) to pump cunning instead of force? And the above Viks who put unsubscribe how to play with him,better?

N
Nhiar 17.10.19

w83 Yes.Is played better.Khaljavnogo even a little bit)
But the trick is in principle possible to leave the value 22-24.And it is only due to beliefs and breaking the lock.But dexterity is necessary to download and well.Even if you have a little endurance,but a high dexterity,then you just don't get.Of course if you do attack given light armor and a lot of skills.
To fix, force will be needed only if you prefer to use swords and axes instead of daggers.But honestly,it is better to base a dagger Blade(which is given when you install DLS) and bought in Orzammar a Rose Thorn one-handed sword I've ever seen.Yeah, and one 2 cell for runes,the other 3.You'll see their stats and the swords will forget.

w
w83 17.10.19

Thank you reach the fix now safely pump dexterity)

d
doommaker 17.10.19

And what's the fix, and I want... what skin is for the thief is well understood, but who knows good leather, and it all looks very pathetic, like rags, especially on srovneniyu with the Grey warden armor with DLS on the peak of a soldier

S
Snip 17.10.19

But the trick is in principle possible to leave the value 22-24
need 29-30 for what would be open..hmm, the coolest locks..ie, when the 4th level of the skill hack, and 26 units of tweaks there are still chests that don't open, 30, all opened..

and mine is better armor set dragon, who for the second time in the blacksmith Denerim rivet
either assemble the pieces with stats on reducing agro, skill, to cunning, to Crete..

N
Nhiar 17.10.19

SNiP I agree about armor,but I have seen the contents of those chests and say that 29-30 tricks do not pay for them.
So I would still advise not to download.