3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rnk88 07.06.20 11:31 am

Gay couple Shepard and Kaidan (Mass Effect 3)

Why, Ashley, did not make a lesbian? )))
54 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirozhok-san 07.06.20

because maybe enough already? moderately to create

S
Sunnyboys 07.06.20

because the developers are gay

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 07.06.20

rnk88
zadolbali already with your gay

S
StrelokT3 07.06.20

yeah not gay, but f****race in all senses

A
AlekseySpbRu 07.06.20

My husband .... AAAAAAAAAAAA, I'd rather I didn't go into this compartment. Not really annoying this queer, though, hid behind a couple of conversations and then once in the forehead - I pidar, etc. I Liked that the reporter gives no problems and shahmatista shhhhh. Hurry to have DLC released, the main thing that there is a TIC Darkov less, but all the SORROW, this game pindorama the fuck up.

P
Park52 07.06.20

I agree,it's really hate,many were convinced that in DA2 were queer,so they are still in the M3 put this stuff. Well back in the real world,normal men more than women get,but games nah this show?

N
NeoTheOne 07.06.20

Read the topic title... it's a Shame to say that he recently spoke with Kayden at the café on the Citadel. OMG very disappointed that he offered me( well, Not with Cortes he was gay initially clear in the story of ME3. But BL..! Cayden!!! I didn't save him in Weimar!! Although actually what's the difference what's going on in the minds of the developers) I still remained faithful to the Penny in all 3 parts ^^

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 07.06.20

NeoTheOne
I was shocked too, but I told him I want us to be friends like brothers...

p
pgreg 07.06.20

Written in caps: we cynically raped.

l
lenk 07.06.20

dauzh Ashley came hitch.Kayden ,but she ...
I wanted to see what could be done (for FSA).

z
zl_leshiy 07.06.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

this identity feel sorry for is missing, and it was obedene that anyone can be muddy.
pix.PlayGround.ru

and the original could be the second ))))
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
skamaz 07.06.20

Because Ashley ladder.

s
spellcustomer 07.06.20

Cayden and Ashley - for me the most hated members for all games in the series. No combat use of any reasonable judgment will not wait on them (the scene with the murder of UDI finally confirmed my longtime suspicion - the Kaidan and Ashley are idiots), and the fact that Kayden still Bi... generally carried brain. Good thing I always left it on Vermiere, there though he is a hero (not gay) dies. The Kaidan and Ashley are the objects of manipulation, without their own strong opinions on important things, friends of them - shit, the soldiers, too, to spectra, they do not exactly hold, and Udine only fuels their arrogance to oppose the Shepard, not as a substitute for but as a consumable item.

A
Antimad 07.06.20

spellcustomer
Somewhere in the same thought)) Is that Ashley can be left for a change. Well, Kaden if even that... then let it burn on Vermiere)) Always thought his old man. Much more useful to see in the team fighters such as James or Gryunt.

s
spellcustomer 07.06.20

Antimad
+

D
Deserter of Darkness 07.06.20

Conclusions after completing ME3:

No. 1 - This male friendship does not exist

No. 2 - All men have latent ПИД0РАСЫ!

s
spellcustomer 07.06.20

Now remember, as a Kaidan girl geymershi dried up? And the guys told WHO he is.

Z
ZenithBest 07.06.20

The war queers can't be, since the beginning of DE2 putting a lot of idarov, now in the M3, the conclusion to BioWare a lot of idarov, but generally when you see these answer choices well, you know, just want to cut down the game

_
_Hexen_ 07.06.20

ZenithBest

Hmm, strange when we are talking about lesbians so Pietra drooling,how about the fags at once say that it is an abomination.

s
spellcustomer 07.06.20

_Hexen_
Don't you think so?! The girls can be forgiven, they are. Gays are evil, it does not look.