3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skromnyj 07.06.20 11:32 am

Solution of friezes (Metro: Last Light)

Good evening, all.
Finally today got this great game and in anticipation of sat(or rather lay) in front of the monitor(TV).And what was my disappointment when the first movie went wild friezes,well go into game settings turn down the graphics quality and everything will go all right,yeah as if,it was not there,when placing any settings freezes will not disappear,i.e., every 3-5 seconds. picture was with a terrible jerk to play in such conditions is absolutely not comfortable,and let my iron horse age looks like most of the old nag,but shut up for the belt back in as even young stallion, provided of course that this horse is not purebred).Whatever it was but something told me that it is not in hardware but in something else...
Then I decided to find out what all the same cause and started the course with forum the Playground,and immediately noticed that I am not alone in this problem and are similar to those created here, not one or two.I must say that not one of these ways did not help me (which makes sense otherwise why would I create a new topic with the same solution)
then decided to Google it. this problem and lo and behold! the solution was found.For a start, my config,version, and game settings:
40(1920x1080)* QuadCore AMD Athlon II X4 630, 2800 MHz* ATI Radeon HD 4870 (1GB)* DDR3-1333 (4GB)
game version-1.0.0.2
settings, in principle, have absolutely no value since they only affect the size of fps and freezes have nothing to do,but for the sake of completeness and will call them:
resolution-1920x1080
the quality is high
SSAA-off
texture filtering-AF4Х
blur-medium
VSYNC-checkbox was removed because with him I have a picture not the entire screen.
with these settings, the fps of 28-35,if the quality is to put on a normal 40-50,with friezes fps dropped to 5,it happened in some fraction of seconds but with a frequency of 3-5 seconds,hence the constant jerking of the picture.
Now the solution which really helped me,the picture began to go smoothly as a hot knife through butter.
Point set as shown in the screenshot opposite to optimize the performance of programs.

Advance reservation,do not claim the laurels of the guru who decided similar issues to all users of this website,just shared my experience,if someone can help I will be very happy.
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 07.06.20

skromnyj
Thanks for the advice but I think this box is the DEFAULT on PROGRAMS

s
skromnyj 07.06.20

I was standing on the services running in the background,with these settings I have never climbed,and now were not smart enough to crawl in if I didn't dig this Board on the web

D
DukeOfChaos 07.06.20

2 skromnyj

Put the full path to the window where the dot is necessary.
And the dummies will peck with questions :0)

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 07.06.20

on Vista : click on my computer, right-click,select properties from this menu,then select left window item system properties advanced" and it will come out a window where to select the tab advanced ,there click on the performance-settings,then the tab advanced and put a chip programs and click OK, otherwise if you click on the cross icon,the changes will not take effect...

F
Fitterr 07.06.20

Around 20.00, today, Steam downloaded 15 MB. update. Like fixing the frieze.
I originally was not, who had, unsubscribe: fixed patch something or not.

l
lambert 77 07.06.20

skromnyj
Is this stupidity can somehow affect the game? I never would have thought... maybe it's an individual case...

S
Sergnikow 07.06.20

Update 4 help

S
Sanchoz 07.06.20

I've helped this way by the way invented by me
Solution: In the mouse settings remove the check mark from the Enable enhanced accuracy of pointer, the texture filtering to 4 to put the graphics quality medium Vsync enable ssaa (or something like that) off and the brakes and freezes while walking and shooting is lost (if the quality is high put prosidaet Fps)
If helped put +
P. S. the first was not smart enough to do so played with the brakes :)

s
skromnyj 07.06.20

Санчоz
I did did not help me

s
skromnyj 07.06.20

lambert 77
people have wills that helped so case is not an individual

r
raven97 07.06.20

I changed 6 drivers on vidyuhi, uninstalled the antivirus, reinstalled the game, and it was in some fucking tick)))) Thank you

R
Rocknrostov 07.06.20

Holy shit, I'm half a year looking for a solution to this problem, with explicit friezes was observed at the benches of both parts, and a 560 gtx and a 670gtx . Turned out to be so simple. A huge thanks to the author. To consolidate the topic.

n
nestrbob 07.06.20

Rocknrostov
It is not necessary to climb in the OS settings from boredom. Daw programs is the default and won't berestavitsa, so he once changed this setting.

a
arinr 07.06.20

The new patch set. The authors are with the new addition nakosyachili. It seems now everything is OK

R
Rocknrostov 07.06.20

nestrbob
this campaign under the SSD settings were doing. or maybe it was in 8ке by default do not remember

P
Paul_SH 07.06.20

http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/tech/801194/

F
Feliks Adamov 07.06.20

Hello! Guys tell me what bug, what part of the Metro do not put, produces an error that cannot identify the video card, and none is GTX 1050!!! Prompt who faced

g
ghosterslh 09.10.22

Damn, guys, sorry, sho off topic, but who can help with the theatrical? After the post with the Reds and Pashka, when you enter the bar, in the middle of the aisle, the tent with the saiga got up and doesn’t let you through, what should I do?