3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
subzero524 07.06.20 11:32 am

The job of the White-Western Star 4964 (SnowRunner)

Shows the location of the truck on the spot either. Job accepted, but can not perform. The problem is that we do not understand.
Game license

Spoiler
16 Comments
Sort by:
r
redamus 07.06.20

subzero524
It does not show? On your picture it is - will come back and have to stand.
If the screen is not yours, then try to restart the job. Cancel and re-take.

s
subzero524 07.06.20

redamus I came on your truck, the map shows my, there should be close the truck with the job, but it's not in there. This is not the only task that shows the whereabouts of a shipment, which should take. Job the Unlucky fisherman is also not showing where the recessed scout
To start from scratch hunt(LVL 10 no matter how how)

s
subzero524 07.06.20

redamus
that's what the problem is when you restart... wait until you get. and the mission the Unlucky fisherman it is unclear why not showing. Some nonsense

Spoiler

V
Voron96 07.06.20

subzero524
He was there in the bushes behind the trees is, from the first I didn't notice it. Maybe take a closer look? If not, you can go to the job and start over.

r
redamus 07.06.20

subzero524
You have a license? It is strange that it is written - BLOCKED.
If you purchased a license, your car in the garage and checking game integrity (epic Storz).
And I wonder what is written - the point of occurrence of busy...

s
subzero524 07.06.20

redamus
the test did not time, not helped. I went back again and looked that can interfere with the appearance... but NOTHING!!!
Although there lay a couple of stones, the idea for the place where needs spawned the truck. They can hinder, because the car when spawned has the shape of any cube. IMHO!

s
subzero524 07.06.20

Voron96
no, I know where he stands, but he's not there. going back did not help

D
Docent5960 07.06.20

Are you sure you activated the mission,you first need a task to activate,and then take the screenshot you have the task not accepted

L
Lab-Tech 07.06.20

subzero524
Try to start the instructions from the point where it is given, not with the menu instructions.

D
Denis Tinkov 07.06.20

Locked place car spawn,clear and restart the job

s
subzero524 07.06.20

Docent5960
When I activated, the truck is not present, the setting of norms shows, but when you restart, then that's a crap

s
subzero524 07.06.20

Lab-Tech
And I'm from the point and activate, because I cannot activate this mission from the menu. Well this is an instruction, not a contract.

s
subzero524 07.06.20

Denis Tinkov
How should I do the stones move? what?

D
Docent5960 07.06.20

subzero524
Yes, what is crap,glitch,you probably will have to restart the game or score on the assignment

s
subzero524 07.06.20

Docent5960
probably the latter, because already LVL 10, one does not want to start from scratch)

D
Docent5960 07.06.20

subzero524
I was on the pirates before you hit level 20,bought litsuhu and began again to play,still it was interesting to go,so that you can try for a new start,just buy another truck,that was interesting