3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
menestrel2s 17.10.19 04:24 am

Bugs (SpellForce 3)

Share, someone with some bugs encountered in the game, and decided whether their patches, if you license?
I yet identified the two, and both are associated with forests Iskander - first description of the province each time diligently convinces me that I am still the General Sentezi Norik and there's still somewhere hiding rebels of Isamu Tahara. And the second bug requires a small predestroy. As probably many of you know, in the refugee camp you can meet
Spoilergate, which you can then invite to Salander,but at the time when I met him, still could not call with him and told him to stay put for now. So when I came back later, poputeshestvovat already for other areas, I found that this card is impossible to leave. Button to advance to the General the map is inactive, and I don't know still, how do I get him out of there.
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Folaytfenat 17.10.19

menestrel2s
Description has been resolved, the architect still in the camp

p
paqwetry 17.10.19

the card can be leave, as well as the first time where I rushed a bunch of refugees . The top of the map.

p
pshanyrckovee 17.10.19

A lot of critical bugs in the game . For example in one mission you need to talk to the Orc and he doesn't react because this game impossible to pass

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 17.10.19

Well, judging by what's already eleven patches came out... Nothing will get fixed. Masochism to wait.

A
Ali AliGarh 17.10.19

On the quest shop nightmares to kill the mad Orc, but this bastard chatted and does not attack.

S
Sirey Hramovnik 17.10.19

Windows 10 does not start, hangs in processes and all. Despite the fact that all the top games on ultra go.
XS this, in any version.

m
menestrel2s 17.10.19

Sirey Templar
Well, I have a 10kA and everything works

I
Iriska1990 17.10.19

Hi all who can tell with the passage of the quest refugees sending to Molander, go there talk automatically, and then the quest POPs a red zipper that's necessary or something I did

S
Sergei9176 17.10.19

Somewhere lost the ability Tahara,cut with the sword all around...(

A
Alex97914 17.10.19

Can't build an Outpost in Liannone. No flags.

n
navuhodonosor00 17.10.19

At this point I note a couple of things, that's what matters, the gameplay has almost no effect. First of all NPCs cling to any random thing, be it wood, stone or other unit, everything, even neutral! The second drawdown of FPS, especially where the computer indefinitely makes enemy units. Perhaps too many objects on the maps, and they are quite expensive. Remove unnecessary options, overdone it, and cling to the Persians will be less and downloads will be faster...