3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vivi_Winka 07.06.20 11:34 am

How to return the horse? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In red dead online, bought a horse and on the same day, pressed the remove. The horse was gone, and the money is not returned. Perhaps it as something to return?
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 07.06.20

how to resurrect a horse if it accidentally fell off the cliff?

S
Salvador Gunzerker 07.06.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Must be horse potion that resurrects, heavily wounded horse.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 07.06.20

Vivi_Winka
Try to look in the horse paddock, where you tie your horse to rest.

K
Kirill22092 07.06.20

Vivi_Winka
Write to the support team, could return. And so, you removed the horse just

D
DemanShu 07.06.20

Vivi_Winka
Error translation: to clean means to remove, same with the saddle removed permanently

P
Podvipodvertov 07.06.20

People! Where in this game you can find or buy direct pure white horse?

R
Rolemanser 07.06.20

Podvipodvertov
In the campaign mode or online?

P
Podvipodvertov 07.06.20

Rolemanser
In the campaign mode! Want white like Gandalf from Vlastilina Rings!))

R
Rolemanser 07.06.20

Podvipodvertov
Go to lake Isabella, there running wild Arabian horse, tame easy.

P
Podvipodvertov 07.06.20

Rolemanser
Thank you! A lake that big? I'm not entire map is opened, only the center well and the edge of the territory where Blankenfelde one guy saved, there is still the head reward slot machine assigned.
More treasures to collect the cards, you know that the guides the Internet is full of, but interesting to find. But it's so hard, here's how to figure which shows the pile of stones to know where this place is on such a vast territory?))
Or here he found one scroll of the characters, there is a rock on the map was, and I happened past the same passed. Checked - this is it! Three hours of the present time was crawling at that place on the map was noted, and no scroll. Then still looked Hyde is I scroll past a dozen times running, and he stupidly rasselenie was, and need a hand to shove!))
Long since these games were not, where no clues have something to look for direct Morrowind some.

P
PeaJI4eJI 07.06.20

Just write to tech support, I know they're not very beautifully done, with such function - to REMOVE(or maybe it's not the correct translation) I had clearly written to REMOVE at least cannot be ruled out, it may with far intent is made.

P
PeaJI4eJI 07.06.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Best of all, when buying the beginning to pay for insurance and have 2 horses with saddles, one died-came another, and not an old nag and resurrect do not have to pay if no insurance.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 07.06.20

PeaJI4eJI
I am the current newbie, and while I'm going through the campaign mode, feel sorry for the horse when it dies!

A
Az_Az 07.06.20

By the way about horses in online, on the job (one of the first where you first need to drive the horses into the stable, and then the owner gives you this pregnany horse) given a horse, and on arrival to their camp, she had disappeared, it can somehow be restored? Or is she completely gone?
With a quick call, saying that only an old bat.

P
PaulBaumer 07.06.20

Az_Az
Try the stable climb

s
shadowclonejutzu 07.06.20

remember how it raced at full speed on a horse along a narrow path in the story, and I meet the asshole that I hit him, as the traffic system NPCs in this game it's just something that always turn in your direction when you pytaeshsya shy away from them...so, I crashed then the horse flew away from the rock, accordingly, I save it could not..did not have insurance...he died a poor man, loved her very much...then with anger all killed who was near, went to the nearest town and all the NPCs are there, too ushatal...kind of relieved

A
Az_Az 07.06.20

PaulBaumer
Exactly there! Thank you!