3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dexter_house 07.06.20 11:34 am

Played 17 hours in this empty sadness!! (Star Citizen)

In General, good day.. Decided to share my opinion about this 260миллоным about;;NII money masterpiece..don't know where I decided to write to or not but... 30 minutes Later after you create the login and login attempts in the game ... for a free week in the game... I was beginning to be upset that I don't have time to play in this miracle ( fortunately or unfortunately, my ride on the basis of the laptop Lenovo l340 gaming (aka ThinkPad ) tricked out with 16GB RAM, after installation within 60 minutes of the game on an empty computer I got the first alert that the game is in alpha version.. and that much of the game is not yet available, Smakov agreement I saw that this miracle decided to find my camera on the laptop.. and Then I did agreed and ugarnul with signs that the 16 GB might game a little, I went into the game put the settings on medium and began Klipat yourself in the game... turned out to be a very curious thing after 7 minutes of downloading I got into the menu customization .. it is noteworthy that the designing itself, in 2020, a very curious thing, in many games of this genre... actually faced with the terrible controls you create yourself in the game by spinning the runners I ran optional evening landed on a space station.. waited... about 30 minutes I started up in a terrible room .. and the graphics in 2020 ( in the game doing that about 7 years if not more) that had to run on this space ... more razocharovalas where I was... 3 hours Later I decided to make my first adventure vaguely reminiscent of the movies planet such as Mars.. to my joy download of locations was faster all the previous.. but unfortunately.. the world is poor.. not intuitive gameplay of the levels you need for life... I wandered with some sort of dude who was so I am glad that he gave me his vehicles , weapons, and explained in broken English how nice it is here.. after playing for all previous uikendom ..I came to the conclusion... That this is not a game..but what is a miner Studio... for remote work block chain..(cryptocurrency) because my percent was given full employment, RAM has been downloaded 84% and Internet speed was showing horrible numbers... according to my more text I would like to highlight the advantages of this creation... the Cosmos ... he is gorgeous, enthusiastic players.. which all truths are to praise her and respond enthusiastically trying to help newcomers... Everything else is an attempt to fuck it up (sorry for the slang and gram errors) to create a space Odyssey... in General on taste and color.. and 4 out of 10
2 Comments
Sort by:
p
plutikov55 15.10.20

well, yes, if you don't know what to do there, it's better for you to remove the game and not go there anymore)

m
miner1302 25.10.20

After reading the author's opinion of the game, I understood that the man could not get out of the room of the respawn for 30 minutes, then for 30 minutes dulled, trying to understand how to call the ship, then met some player who gave to use his ship to the author. The author with grief took off in half and flew to the palaneta Cruseider (which of all the working planets is now inaccessible). In vain attempts to land on the planet, the author came out and deleted the game.