3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
redamus 07.06.20 11:36 am

Suffering on the basics 73210 or ditch before the bridge. (SnowRunner)

Went for the basics 73210 and suffered from the fact that he kept nodding off and ran into the bridge.
And so, and commercials - is not going, something interferes. Started trying to go around and I saw this picture...

Even I wonder what this good enough the carriage so punished and he should have to suffer from riding on the road?!
And that's to set the mood:

An obscure one but...
And the mileage, the mileage is impressive!
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_RF 07.06.20

Azov 73210 not playable in the realities of this game. Only manual fine-tuning of the suspension or mod (whatever you like) then you can ride.

r
redamus 07.06.20

Alex_RF
Okay thank you!
And manual fine-tuning of the suspension - which file and what value should be changed?

A
Alex_RF 07.06.20

initial.pak open wines raram, there will be media then classes then suspensions. Suspensions in the folder are XML files, the suspensions of all cars. Height the height of the suspension. front front, rear ass. There is no more will understand, if not understand then I apologize bro, I have a bad teacher for editing. Smoke the Internet. I myself came to just at random and smoked net. And don't forget to make a backup of the initial.pak there you can adjust the cars, engines, tires, everything. Good luck.

r
redamus 07.06.20

Great, everything worked - thank you!