3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
samosan 07.06.20 11:36 am

How to end the war? (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

How to end the war, and then fighting on 3 fronts, and diplomacy of the blank, are also silent-partisan.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxMayen 07.06.20

During as in the fifth, slapped on the cabbage soup) And then to victory will be

A
Agent Gaben 07.06.20

The game does not have time to properly begin, as after a couple of moves 1-4 States I declare war and I gg VP Lana

t
tim90 07.06.20

See the diplomacy window careful there should be (very Mary I have so much) peace

X
Xenomorph_drone 07.06.20

samosan
There must be something Requirements, or Agree I don't remember. Put everywhere World, if they don't like, then they add resources and gold.

s
samosan 07.06.20

Understood, in the General window appears only if 10 turns do not attack the enemy, while with Sparta to agree is practically impossible.

m
mayarti 07.06.20

Lol, on the one hundredth course I was attacked by Gandhi, I did not expect him))

K
Kerzh93 07.06.20

Click on the faction you want to negotiate,there in the upper right corner of their heads) and try with them to make peace, I'm a peace with France, concluded by sponsoring their horses and sugar for 30 turns)

M
MaxMayen 07.06.20

Artemy Naumov
he attacked me too when I patched the units 30, but he type does not like the terms

S
Scull Crasher 07.06.20

I have another problem. The AI at first, too, climbed into the fray and out of 6 three opponents had to endure and with the rest while friends, but the army is big I don't need anymore, and entrenched in the buildings of units like catapults and archers, are not visible. How to find them?

H
Higher 07.06.20

The best and profitable is a good nadawat kicked and plunder the land of the enemy. Then he will offer to make peace and will pay for it, and if you return the captured city, then all will start to make friends.

s
stranjer8 07.06.20

In fact, aggressive AI is not bad. It is in 6th zivka I like. And then in 5th zivka you declared war you need to run, but otherwise not touching you.

p
png 07.06.20

I have 200 speed, nobody thinks to fight with me. Out of boredom went to Sumer and broke a couple of moves. Fuck knows

T
Torusman 07.06.20

Artemy Naumov wrote:
Lol, on the one hundredth course I was attacked by Gandhi, I did not expect him))
Ahahhah. really unexpected.

D
DrAgon_steel 07.06.20

I have about Gandhi intelligence dug something like: ...if possible, will gladly use nuclear weapons of mass destruction. Peacemaker, blah!
In General AI is extremely unfriendly... or is it only Russian?

B
Brashnashla 07.06.20

DrAgon_steel
As I understand, now, what the difficulty is higher, the AI is more aggressive, so that's the ass from the authors, I think, be fixed with time

G
GG4 07.06.20

Brashnashla
And sobsno that fixes it? What do you think should change the level of difficulty? On light easily develop, heavy sweating, in my opinion, everything is logical, no?

B
Brashnashla 07.06.20

GG4
when you hard all the computers automatically declare war, and Rashat units, K-e they gave for the difficulty, and resorting almost to the other continent is crap. With increasing complexity in companies should improve the logic to increase the speed of research, etc., including the aggressiveness, not the speed zergrush

G
GG4 07.06.20

Brashnashla
Play the game on easy will not Rashit, why do difficult to choose?

B
Brashnashla 07.06.20

GG4
that is wrong, not in the strategies the level of complexity is stupid to drive in zergrush from the computer, the genre is not the same. Take the same 5ku - there on the highest difficulty level, everything was balanced, and not as here, when the Greek ran to the other end of the map(we even have it) to fight me

D
DrAgon_steel 07.06.20

Brashnashla
You misunderstood - I just tried on easy, charisma of the country very quickly drops, no touch mending Primus chase the barbarians, and op - I'm a warmonger and even radishes.