3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita225331 07.06.20 11:36 am

How do I marry the Empress of a southern Empire (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

people gifts. You can tell me how to marry the Empress of a southern Empire( in her family section written by current daughter)
I have in possession only the ceramics shop and 60 warriors
32 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita225331 07.06.20

VETER15
yeah I tried to started a war with the North, at the end 2 two of my lock seized and I was able to protect the current one village and then I lost 88% of my army

V
VETER15 07.06.20

Никита225331
So how to count in the game myself, not with friends and allies, it is important to weigh their strength)

N
Nikita225331 07.06.20

VETER15
Yes, but when you're half the cards + I can't run and they I was constantly catching up

V
VETER15 07.06.20

Никита225331
You cannot be trusted to rule even a village)
Still too young to take on such responsibility. So, your journey will end very quickly.
Your obvious example shows, what, big ambitions don't always lead to good developments. To ambitions, we need more quality like patience and the ability to think over their steps.
To listen and to help not to turn away from anyone.
When ambition is coupled with selfishness, this leads to problems and issues which are not easy to solve. As time was lost, and everyone knows what you are.

It is as an example to the proverb: From rags to riches!
It turned out that life is not so simple. You have to pay for their actions...Sooner or later!

N
Nikita225331 07.06.20

VETER15
clever

N
Nikita225331 07.06.20

VETER15
and why fame 2000 when his Kingdom can be done at rank 3 clan i.e. 350 popularity ( I have 450 + fully assembled banner)
and it please tell me how do I release the captive from the dungeon in town?

V
VETER15 07.06.20

Никита225331
If you're well-known, will influence and right to the throne to grow. Many think about the attack on the famous warrior, the same bandits should be afraid of the king and not to attack him as a commoner.
The captive to release, you want to sneak into the city or the castle of the enemy and release it. Easier to give money. And most of all, to capture strengthening itself where Pomnik.

N
Nikita225331 07.06.20

VETER15
how do I redeem them? I just tried but didn't see labels like this

C
CR0MWeLL 07.06.20

Guys a very similar question, here I have had 3 children, they are now more than 20 years, made with fashion, but what clan leader is not suitable, offer to link family with marriage, they call their children, I their(main job performed(an Empire United), there were only a few unoccupied castles), and so they say well, begin by stating your name AND end the conversation!

V
VETER15 07.06.20

Никита225331
The inscription should appear randomly, with an offer of redemption to whom, the prisoner is most important.
CR0MWeLL wrote:
THE DIALOGUE ENDS!
In my opinion the mod that was installed incorrectly interacts with the game, and part of the original game code clips.
For example: in the original code....- in fashion -..\

Another reason is that the game is not completed by the developers themselves.

Another reason is that by installing a mod and negativ him off the update, some files were replaced last.

N
Nikita225331 15.07.20

VETER15
Chi sho how are you? how's the army?? etc.

V
VETER15 15.07.20

Никита225331
Who?