3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 07.06.20 11:36 am

Improved Atronach forge (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The elder scrolls v skyrim special edition improved Atronach forge sigil stone that gives?
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 07.06.20

DeadTrash
O_o eeemmm.... like ....
Спойлерhttps://elderscrolls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0_%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B2
Like in the TES wiki provides a detailed table of what what what the result gives....

P
Patrick Star Online 07.06.20

As in the original, the ability to create Daedric weapons and armor.
Recipes
Any ebony armor or weapon can be turned into a Daedra in the forge Atronach. It's enough to add to them: Daedra heart, core generator centurion and black soul gem (filled).

Random Daedric armor with a random enchantment — void salts + ebony ingot + Daedra heart + soul gem (Grand or black filled)
Random Daedric weapon with random enchantment — Silver sword + Ebony ingot + Daedra Heart + soul gem (Grand or black filled)

D
DeadTrash 07.06.20

airstorm
Patrick Star Online
A sigil stone gives something or even pohren is it on the forge or not. It is possible to put and remove from the pedestal. Or I can't do that particular craft without installing this stone in the smithy?

D
DeadTrash 07.06.20

I have no stone scriptel itself that spells and some Eris. The question is does the installation of a sigil stone to something?

V
Volfman1234567890 07.06.20

DeadTrash
I have no stone is not something that should have kraftlos