3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ciplyata 07.06.20 11:38 am

Carefully, the assassin players on hardcore(PK) (Diablo 2)

Good day! As you know,the server is very lag lately and it died a lot of players on hardcore. But not only they were killed. There turned up yet and killer players. I unexpectedly ran into one of them!
It was so: for the Council fathers, I decided to play on hardcore. For peace joined Sorka Mr_Ench about level 12. We went to the sewers to swing, suddenly the game went to a player with the nickname Tvoy-gospodin and immediately told me hostility(host). Sorka immediately opened the portal. I don't zaskrinil, TC just came out(on hard enhanced caution!). Obviously they were zgovore. I went again to the server, in order to see nick's attacker. Sorci was not, but was the same necromancer 54 level with the offensive nickname Tvoy-gospodin*general_gavno.
He immediately declared hostility and began to provoke and insult.
The request of the authority, to take action and to find out the IP of the offender, and all players on the hardcore tip:
Be careful! Leave immediately when you announced hostile(enmity).
Screenshots attached.

116 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 07.06.20

As children, Bo.

K
Kover 07.06.20

Shopping bottom of PG already is mad))
kak krisa what a pathetic attempt to manipulate you, to be not worth it)

K
Klassewer 07.06.20

came before on HC NCR with a similar nickname - TbI_myaso while I Player Killer. Perhaps, too, his Persian.
Ciplyata wrote:
For peace joined Sorka Mr_Ench about level 12. We went to the sewers to swing, suddenly the game went to a player with the nickname Tvoy-gospodin and immediately told me hostility(host).
very cunning scheme. and you're not a fool!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 07.06.20

in next time don't leave, kabanjahe

M
MAKS D 07.06.20

Ciplyata
Forget about HC .No there is no fun in that for a few months shake the hero and because of the lag will kick the bucket. On HC only passage with friends delivers positive. And don't listen to nonsense about the fact that HC only play fathers. Fathers play software on rasslabone with a beer in hand. Sorci block etc

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 07.06.20

Sorci block etc
invitation to holivar?

accepted
Sorka without block - runes on the wind

K
Klassewer 07.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
YES, YOU HAVE SHAMED THE TITLE OF SOFTCONSOLE.
Killed novice with a 1st times.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 07.06.20

Klassewer
the rat dumped in a hole

M
Mudrost Ondala 07.06.20

Don't know what more to Priorat: with the situation in General or with U menya bol'we net vragov

M
MAKS D 07.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
You, too, of the category which is asserting itself thinking that has balls of steel playing on HC ? If Yes , then I have bad news for you

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 07.06.20

MAX D
it's awesome)

M
MAKS D 07.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
You have your club have ?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 07.06.20

MAX D
man, if you're on the subject, you will find and you will understand why this is here this is it

M
MAKS D 07.06.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
LAN man , you are the best !

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 07.06.20

Well, insulted you, che once said to write something. Gather a group of like-minded parents find out these bastards, these bastards find out, turn everything upside down, but punish!

[
[_JENKA_] 07.06.20

I told them to get into the city, didn't listen. he managed to say only that he makes fun, and danger is not bears )) rip

C
Ciplyata 07.06.20

Has deceived me Sorka some. Most likely, 2 ACC bdsm and.
The game freezes and I don't have time to go(I have slow down during these changes)
I was on a new account I'll swing arcomage character)
I wonder if the bdsm really enjoys killing a 15-story Persian, created a noob this morning?)
But you know, beginners to hardcore that you can hunt!

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 07.06.20

sic transit

C
Ciplyata 07.06.20

Have to say: yesterday I wrote a suspicious type. He found me and called to play a new character on hardcore. His remarks were extremely suspicious, as though he were trying to suck up. For example, he said LET's PUNISH the EVIL or sorry for the Griswold and Tristram.... A normal player will just play silently, and so he fawned on purpose. He found out something. He invited his friend Brodedushka(nickname man XS). Together we played and they left.
He was very insistent that I added him to friends as he is me. Therefore, someone wanted to track my every move.

Next. When I played on software, people came, but no one has announced hostil. The hunt started on hardcore.
Some character secretly added me as a friend and followed. The General himself of the shit out, so as not to arouse suspicion.
Good idea. But the attackers did not realize that I can create a new account and play on hardcore)
Newcomers on hardcore should be careful.

Killed me, but in doing so the enemy opened his tactics - ENCs. It needs to be made about waypoint. If you see that the enchanter suddenly went into the city, immediately get out!

I have to say, it was a very interesting experience.
I never thought that all of these massive deaths is not because lag, but because of the homicidal maniacs)

K
Klassewer 07.06.20

Ciplyata
If you do not understand the obvious things that you'll be hunted, the game mode with 1 life is clearly not for you.