3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
muzhinskiy 07.06.20 11:40 am

Tell us about the experience of building a PC Configurator DNS

Greetings, dear. I plan to order the relatives of the Assembly of PCs in the DNS Configurator. Tell us who had experience in this regard? How do they have the build quality, but the La forgot to put the Terme or broke a component and kindly said nothing about it, or did it?

PS. Know that it is better to collect. In theory, of course, to collect myself, but the desire to not mess around with your build I have, I want this thing to throw at someone else. And the very experience of ordering ready-made Assembly interesting. Thank you all.

PS.S. For competent help can give a x2 bonus, just one left somewhere)
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 07.06.20

Don't come to him in the evening with the words we can collect today and the fact that something doglyadyvayut , the Assembly ordered them the guy from far away in a hurry so the food Mat.motherboard problem , in the end , the service figured out .

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

muzhinskiy
It is always better to collect yourself, especially your family. Throw a budget, you will distribute the Assembly to the CSN.

m
muzhinskiy 07.06.20

AnPei
Problems with repair and warranty did not arise? Don began to sing a song that you yourself broke?

Lex-one
Yes, with components I bearings, relatives not in my town live, so to collect and I don't want to give the gift I want

p
puumar 07.06.20

About the quality of marriage and do not say anything, because this in our DNS has never encountered. Give greater assurance from the SP on the graphics card 3 years warranty, the latest take SSD Samsung EVO, it is generally 5 years warranty given, 60 months. In General, from what he took in our DNS for all time, with jambs still never encountered.
About the configurators you answered your own question. Peck is not the console, you will need to upgrade, and the upgrade is much cheaper than buying it new, especially now when the prices constantly grow.. I at least need to stay the case and PSU, it is at least. The Mat.the fee, which determines if not all, very much, well, etc. There are threads about such configurators, iron look and advise nothing, because the Council is just one thrown in the trash bought a new one. )

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

muzhinskiy
So share Assembly, can that will advise.
Maybe that did the wrong thing.

m
muzhinskiy 07.06.20

puumar

Yes, the fact that I'm interested in is how they collect your PC from components in the DNSe I often buy and no problems arose, including STS

Lex-one

Amud Riesen 5 2600/3600, you still think the budget will look
GTX 1650's/1660's, is also on budget
Mother Asrock
Watch RAM, 16GB, I'm in the area 3000 MHz take
BP is also looking at 600w, some help here would be very useful, thought graphics card but read the reviews, they write that better not

A
AnPei 07.06.20

muzhinskiy
No hint of curve hands , it was in 2018 , and the 24pin power to the Mat. Board from the power supply to the lock is not taken (too hard) on this and contact was lost then when I watched saw and decided to fix it and broke the road block said cables and no connector has not changed, only the contacts corrected well done and said , trying, without intermediaries to collect , components a lot a lot of things in boxes is, when assembling in the shop all this will remain with them if not claimed , free to collect and will not screw it up , better to buy through Internet shopping and it is cheaper to collect .

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

InboxM
You do not understand correctly.
Assemble your Assembly, and not through intermediaries.

L
Lex-one 07.06.20

InboxM
You have a problem with your head?
Do you know what is a mediator?

V
Vaipen 07.06.20

Maybe someone was lucky with the collector of DNS, but our campaign motto is penguins of Madagascar. Will you stop, will spit and will just tape. Therefore it is better at Assembly to present myself personally.

m
muzhinskiy 07.06.20

InboxM
Really nonsense said. Mediator - one who is in the deal third party involved with this case, the collector.

Vaipen

They do not understand work, I read the reviews, some say that all is well, others write that the break/curve collecting/stealing and so on.

And anybody casually does not know, CSN seals some puts inside in the Assembly to understand, got someone in the hull or not?

V
Vaipen 07.06.20

muzhinskiy
Here it is on luck. What employees will get. In one store can normal work, and in the other the back off. I was here when they bought vidyahu, I thought that it my comp will burn nafig. Until picked the one that start on my mother. But it could agree, that would be the old vidyahu took into account installation.