3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eda_na_ChISTOE_NEBO 07.06.20 11:40 am

Mod the return of hunger (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Hi all, PLEASE give the mod to the return of hunger in clear sky.
Only without any additional modifications , just want to drive in the original hunger and all.
I scoured pleygraund and found nothing , only in the multi assemblies.
I even the user is not found how to return it , I don't know , though, trivia edit gamedata.
Since the first Stalker stirred up all sorts of fun to type in the PW - 9 to the ammo stuff, I dabbled, you know how to mess around in the files but HUNGER can not do anything, not working and all, are portrayed in actor the settings are CORRECT and they don't work , like hunger does not exist.
Rummage it seems the scripts are cut , but return the same as in the modifications , but the STUFFING of SOME kind is not for me.

HELP PLEASE , OR AT LEAST TEACH OR EXPLAIN HOW TO RETURN IT.
6 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 07.06.20

Adamation
As far as I know, the problem is not in scripts or configs in the game engine. So everything is not so easy. But I can see this mod:
https://stalker-mods.su/load/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_chistoe_nebo/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_chistoe_nebo/skriptovaja_imitacija_goloda/4-1-0-1794

E
Eda_na_ChISTOE_NEBO 07.06.20

Bro , I have it 4 times rocked with two computers today, he broken not open , and even some kind of weird unpacker Ala , enter your room. Can download to check you have it open? PLEASE , it weighs nothing.

o
oleg199966 07.06.20

Adamation
Filled fix for hunger on PG. Look in the news, must approve. If you do not approve of skins personally.

E

oleg199966
Hi , not found. I like something to throw?

o
oleg199966 07.06.20

Adamation
Well, wait, I think until the evening of PG take a look and pour.

E

oleg199966
Well.