3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
le_prophet 07.06.20 11:40 am

Terrible friezes. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

HELP.
Appeared freezes in some games like: the Witcher 3, PBG edge lights 5.
But Freesat not all games, for example rdr2 do not frieze, even immediately after the start everything went smoothly. gta5 is not frieze.
What could be the problem with these infernal Frisians in the Witcher? Viruses and miners are excluded, because are licenzionnoe. Overheating is also eliminated. The game is on SSD.

Asus strix RTX 2060.
Intel core i5 9400f.
RAM 16gb ( 8x2 ) ddr4 dual.
240gb SSD, WDgreen.
HDD sg 1tb
Motherboard Gigabyte B360M D2V
The PSU is a be quiet SYSTEM POWER 9
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 07.06.20

le_prophet wrote:
...One strap was not how I wanted to solo run in any slot. Long repeating tone BIOS, and so on multiple computers. All who wrote that thing in the processor - turned out to be wrong...
There is not psychics to know how does someone RAM on your computer (especially if it doesn't work even on several computers) - the assumption was made for the video, it is not clear how behave certain modules.
Preferably after Assembly of the PC (before installing OS) run RAM with Memtest-a (at least one pass) - to ensure normal operation of all modules. When I bought my first PC (then still not able to collect myself), also one of the modules got a broken: caused CRC errors when working a computer, but not so the system would not turn on at all. Had to test individually to find the bad.
By the way, which was replaced by the RAM the same, or faster?
If you put the Lok on-90 fps - graph frametime become ideally smooth
When you limit framerate, where performance is often (or always) rests in it, rather than the maximum capacity vidyuhi - naturally jump will be smaller or absent (as in this case).

l
le_prophet 07.06.20

SonyK_2
RAM was replaced by the same.