3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fazet1 07.06.20 06:32 pm

Brand 5 leaders! (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Hello!
I have this problem, the task needs to be branded 5 leaders, and I accidentally killed one, it turns out there are 4 branded, and the 5th leader no just how to be, tell me!!!! Thanks in advance!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YAD 07.06.20

not Tupi, Sarkani of Uruk, and he will go to success under your command, the main thing is get in his face. If you die, Sarkani new. it's simple.

f
fazet1 07.06.20

I don't understand, I already pumped a few captains, I thought maybe pump, and one of them will be the leader, but nope, I have 4 living leader recruited, and 1 dead, and to brand have 5, so I want to know, is it possible to make the leader someone of the captains, not killing the previous one?, ie pump and make a leader? if so, how?

J
JOKERIVAN 07.06.20

to card come, to the tower of the cursor point, press the Z(wait), sooner or later, one of urokov will become the new leader

D
DimSKnZ 07.06.20

urucum possible to give orders, find the leader, grab and sacontrol, it is possible to Y to give the order, here you go)

Y
YAD 07.06.20

I explain again. Shaming the captain. Watch out for his activities. Went hunting? Help him in his hunt. Fighting with the enemy Uruchom? Moisten his opponent. Pumped it that way. Their actions. No one will be put in place of the leader if he's just going to sit in his place. And watch out that he hadn't been killed in battle. And the stigma imbabah(carry two weapons+ perk of an Experienced warrior) and then all you can Munch popcorn and watch as he crumbles oponnents in the trash.

When he gets enough points, compel him to the idea of becoming a leader. On the screen Army of Sauron choose him and tell him to move to the post of leader. But first get it(the easiest way - on the job)

f
fazet1 07.06.20

JOKERIVAN
Thanks, helped!!!!!

e
evgenko4345 07.06.20

Hello. Branded all five leaders. But the game goes no further. What to do after he branded all leaders?