3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JorgMair 07.06.20 06:32 pm

Have 11 level. What armor set would you recommend? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Two days ago I bought this game. Have 11 level. What armor set would you recommend? (and the modifiers were all OK)
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
But Vitaly 07.06.20

And yet !

r
raversss 07.06.20

This is not an online MMO game with hundreds of mods. Run even in shorts - always and everywhere all to win.

K
Kodval 07.06.20

Better vadimchik sets of armor you will find. Well and there already and see for yourself, what you need for modifiers

u
urban.kalabanovich 07.06.20

I recommend to just play the game and not to bother his head with such nonsense.

b
baracus10 07.06.20

JorgMair
11 only the Griffin. Seth. Although I personally to the Wolf ran in the very first armor.

A
Admin_Mudak 07.06.20

Shirt

s
sanchezzz42 07.06.20

you're not even in contact in one of public Witcher left the same comment,is it necessary for the whole world to boast of the fact that two days ago, you bought this game?fu

S
Sativum 07.06.20

Take what you like. Don't bother yet. Here are open sets, then already consider what style of play you prefer (just by the time this is determined)

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 07.06.20

JorgMair
Cowards and stick, don't forget to put on the mask of a Wolf.

O
Oleg V 07.06.20

I vedmachi armor does not inspire-nor a performance... of the modifiers, the feelings, yet the most useful is the sign of fire, respectively, the modifier needs to look better... and so you can run what like, the game is pure cosmetics...

M
M4x150 07.06.20

Take Seth the Cat

A
Alex Kayfoviy 07.06.20

Before passing I watched the video Tips for newbies" so there were advised for the first time to buy dymerska armor in the White garden, I saved enough money and bought them and ran them until neither was it possible to use the armor of the cat, you can choose among the armor of the cat, a Gryphon or a bear. In General, everything is simple, choose at first what you need, light, fast, medium, or heavy armor, in such and go,has got the best characteristics change, but this is for a simple armor, same with weapons too, the only exception again cat Griffin of bear, if any of these put on armor or weapon took, it is better this kit is not removed until you improve.

S
SemenovEgor524 07.06.20

If you're level 11,then wear the Set School the Griffin.