3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20 06:32 pm

Build an ultra budget PC

Good day!
For you to collect. I'm not hardware (so basic) is considered as self-Assembly and buy a used box.
How to choose the nodes to keep the system balanced?
Have a budget of 20K. You can save on hard (the bins have a WD 500GB), the PSU( there are a couple of old 450ватт, later replaced), as is the old building (medium( do not know as correctly is called))
I.e. it is necessary to choose the nurse, percent videos and the RAM.
Help please comrades!)
If you tell me what options from Ulyanovsk avito note I will be particularly grateful)
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOT1987 07.06.20

In case it is unknown what size you can put it is unknown what the nurse of the same size. The processor is suitable for her, most likely, not understand what. And cost all this will be, respectively.
If in games not to play - it is possible for the money to buy a laptop.

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

KPOT1987
Thank you, very helpful, body as far as I know there are three types of the MFA of the tower, big tower and a mini tower. So here is my the average. The Ministry of foreign Affairs in my opinion.
PS. a pseudo clever enough and without you I help please.

b
bazilews 07.06.20

Camille Gafurov
Come on this matter.For 20K you do the track you will gather,and games the more.

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

bazilews
;,-( must be something to buy. And over the weekend(

b
bazilews 07.06.20

Camille Gafurov
What's the hurry?

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

bazilews
I'm not on 4K resolution I expect, plus I want to take b.from. just wanted to hear opinion of experienced people

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

bazilews
Wife about the award does not know, and that we need a new cleaner,iron, etc.)))

G
GG4 07.06.20

Camille Gafurov
Can you really explain what you the computer? If to swim on the Internet, then collect and for less money, if for gaming then do not gather.

b
bazilews 07.06.20

Camille Gafurov
And you yourself collect and connect all the components can?Windows,wood,bend to set?

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

GG4
Mainly for study wife and I фоллаут4 doom, x-ком2 etc game-level 1 battlefield I will play hardly ( no time)

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

bazilews
Yes, this won't be a problem. The problem is what to choose. The option of this level will be quite flawed?:
The system unit completely cleaned the CPU applied thermal grease dear.
Sell the system unit on the AM3 platform.
- Motherboard ASUS M4N68T LE (partially solid capacitors)
- Quad-core AMD Phenom II X4 955, whose frequency 3.2 GHz cache third level 6 MB (similar to the modern FX4100).
- 16 gigabytes of DDR3 RAM, 4 laths on 4 GB
- hard disk Seagate 500 GB,
- case with power supply for PowerMan 450W and Dvdroom.
Gaming graphics card ASUS GTX550Ti (ENG550 Ti DC TOP/DI/1GD5)
You can monitor 22 LG 2242S resolution 1650*1080 to the price +3800, you can separately.
In the present conventional keyboard and mouse.

b
bazilews 07.06.20

Camille Gafurov
You computer games need?

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

bazilews
фоллаут4 doom, x-ком2 etc game-level 1 battlefield I will play hardly ( no time)

f
fog666666 07.06.20

14000 people gathered happy 2013 TR medium

f
fog666666 07.06.20

f
fog666666 07.06.20

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

fog666666
Or in text format to throw?

M
MunchkiN 616 07.06.20

desimovie what you can more or less play the games on any medium Nareiko
FKH is a AMD 6 core charge what ever the skinny under it Yes 16 gibboney ososhnik. and to crown all the miracle is going to be some 370 AMD Radeon. vskidku if pitch is moderately old has some in stock there is will be somewhere under 30 I guess.
this conventional configuration is better not to buy nothing but dry biscuits.

K
Kamil Gafurov 07.06.20

MunchkiN 616
And that build that I mentioned, got rid of meh?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 07.06.20

fog666666
I don't see graphics card, built-in the kernel, it seems. On the built-in these games, not play. Without a video card can be cheaper.
Camille Gafurov
There is an option to buy a processor with integrated video core, as well as to pick up the motherboard + RAM. The case is, BP has a HDD there. For the first time, for my wife is more than enough. And there, to accumulate, and to take him to the video card slowly.
Meanwhile, it is not yet clear at what resolution the games are going to play. In FullHD GTX 550Ti with labor on the minimum fallout 4 pull 30 frames. Holds 25-30 and XCOM 2. battlefield 1 and DOOM 720p 25-30. I believe that the resolution is lower or equal than 1280x720. this card is more than minimum settings and 720p won't make it.
Fog666666 have no graphics card, this just will not play, except on the embedded wideacre, something very old and simple. I don't even see the connector for the video card. Take this - forget about these games, purely a working box (to play the old games, but, whichever of the built-in kernel, I managed to play FarCry 1 and Company of Heroes 1 - there are three of them part).