3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimaX 17.10.19 04:25 am

TexMod - Replacement textures in the game (Devil May Cry 4)

Decided to open this topic to discuss various issues, difficulties connected with this subject. Skins, new textures, etc.

With the installation and replacement should have no problems, everything is quite simple.
Program:
Devil May Cry 4 Program TexMod (to retrieve texture)
Various skins, files:
Devil May Cry 4

We thank all participants of the workers in this field, and users flood the desired files to the archive PG=>DMC4))
195 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 17.10.19

Work with rating 10 (PG)
1. Devil May Cry 4 Nero's texture
Texture pack Nero.
Author: Fan2om
2. Devil May Cry 4 Nero 2v.
Great modification the hands of Nero and his costume.
3. Devil May Cry 4 Vampire Nero
A lot of great changes. Modification Nero style vampire.
4. Devil May Cry 4 the Return of Vergil / Nero version / By Fan2om
Very good work! Completely redrawn costume Nero, now it's just like Virgil. Added blood HUD from DMC3 and many other great changes. 129 textures!

List the last 3 jobs:
Devil May Cry 4 Dante is Kredo
Devil May Cry 4 Credo''s sword for Nero'
Devil May Cry 4 Black-White style Nero'

The list will be updated!

L
LoRD_KaSKaD 17.10.19

People poskazhite what scally fashion as it should but after each mod to DMC 4(tried also for assasin's creed&tomb rider(to check) ) I there is a bug in texmod'e:

http://pix.playground.ru/704253/18094/199756/

swung from different places texmod anyway((( tell me what to do plzzzz beg.

D
DimaX 17.10.19

Just today this topic is closed...
Turn off your antivirus.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.10.19

can't save a texture: in the which key will not prescribe anyway. Maybe because I have Vista?

H
Habitus 17.10.19

Possible. In the end, TexMod is designed for Directx 9. Though the problem itself is weird. The other functions work?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.10.19

Yes, the game texture vyletayut are displayed and highlighted in green, but which button not the postal their conservation - not saved

H
Habitus 17.10.19

And the save folder (Output Folder) exposed?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.10.19

of course, and repeatedly change it - zero effect

[
[Zeromancer] 17.10.19

Alexander Umbra - try another format for example to supply a DDS only then you need to download a plugin for photoshop. And any programs you do not work with hot keys.? I have for Punto Switch-EPA buggy all.

Dimax fellow that decided to create a theme, respect!

H
Habitus 17.10.19

Punto Switcher, then?
By the way, who needs the textures from my mods (or texture), please contact us. Fabric, leather (any) is.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.10.19

Fan2om, prog is not present such, I will try with the formats to do magic, but most likely visto... Do not want to apply DMC, and the Prince of Persia, three old dreams to realize;)

[
[Zeromancer] 17.10.19

The habitus - in the net such bulk. :D
Alexander Umbra - well, my identity Vista and everything works. Probably just somewhere a conflict of programs.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 17.10.19

no idea, I don't know what to do... Maybe something else need to download?

H
Habitus 17.10.19

Unlikely, of course, but try to update Microsoft .NET Framework and/or other driver, kill suspicious processes. Anyway, the worse that will not happen.

D
D.Artist 17.10.19

People, and can texture to replace the root of the game, so every time TEXMOD start was not necessary?
Just 1 skin proper, I'm sick of this Texmoda already...

[
[Zeromancer] 17.10.19

The textures in the root? Well let's get textures from a file arc

g
ghost 17.10.19

all mods need for any separate run.

[
[Zeromancer] 17.10.19

Well, if you use e.g. Nero to 2 fashion, the same textures are replaced the same.

F
FinaS 17.10.19

And someone tell me what the format should be to make transparent texture? And that all it needs to do? I have Kyrie costume to make - the first option from the Kapok, and something does not work :(

[
[Zeromancer] 17.10.19

That is, first option from the Kapok ? Well, you will make the texture transparent if you change the alpha channel. But there is a correction: if the texture is not visible it will be seen the black model. So that no good will come out of this. Shorten or trim the model will not work.