3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1Pl 17.10.19 04:26 am

The problem with the boost in Need For Speed MW (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

In short: When you start the race and hit the gas the car is not gaining full momentum, gaining it only when I press right control and also does not work in reverse.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 17.10.19

1Czar
Not the mechanics is case management?

1Pl 17.10.19

dilat
No, the version Black Edition, downloaded the torrent, (not mechanics), recently bought the wheel Logitech g29 (not for this game) maybe the problem is in the prog

d
dilat 17.10.19

1Czar
And here the authors of the repak? The type of control you have is manual (manual gear shift)

1Pl 17.10.19

dilat
No, it an automatic, believe me, I am not so retard to not know where to change the settings, the problem is that when I press Ctrl then the machine picks up a very large turnover

d
dilat 17.10.19

1Czar
Then try to demolish it.

1Pl 17.10.19

dilat
What, they installed a wide screen yet, MB because of it problems

d
dilat 17.10.19

1Czar
Program for the helm. Vidscreen do with it

1Pl 17.10.19

dilat
And so each time to remove it and install it when the wheel will need to play? There must be an easier way, tell me anything you disable there, but I don't know how

d
dilat 17.10.19

1Czar
Have you checked it it was? And what about tenure - only in the settings of this program to dig and search for something similar

1Pl 17.10.19

dilat
I can't say that it the whole thing or not, but I'm busy a bit, so I do not know specifically what the problem is

P
P.G. Viper 17.10.19

And what does the Ctrl key do you have?

1Pl 17.10.19

P. G. Viper
The issue is already decided, and most likely there was nothing there, changed the management several times but I'm sure that's not it