3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 07.06.20 06:34 pm

The choice of the future moves of the game. (Far Cry 4)

There are a few choices in the game:
1. Amita sends Ajay for intelligence (mission "Hunter or prey"), and Cabal will insist on the protection and rescue of people (mission "Rebel roar").
2. To go the way Amita (mission "the intricacies of chemistry") or Zabala (mission "Basics of chemistry"). The fight against drugs.
3. To go the way Amita (mission "culture war") that wants to destroy the temple and plunder it. Or do you prefer her Zabala, who wants to preserve traditions.

How much affect this or that choice?
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agera_777 07.06.20

They practically do not affect, your choice depends only on which of them will become the ruler of Kyrat. At the basic end you can influence not can.

E
Eremite_City 07.06.20

Since the topic is not closed - to share observations. What important data or human life?
Data extracted yesterday, tomorrow obsolete bezvozvratno. So I chose a line Saba.
But two posleduyuschee mission played on the side of Amita. Well, not like destruction! Moreover,
somehow dumb after helped Nur in the City of Pain, destroy the plant. By the way, who will
in the finals, you can learn from the glitches of Ajay in the mission, where he will kill him.. There was a vision where
she says: you Or flee their homes or I... And broke off all the time I have.
The first vision was like a normal final: Amit, he ran for the army. It may
there is another ending in the final Amitai? Try then to play in Zabala and look,
I vision of him will show. On the murder of Yuma have not played. Then I will add, if anything.