3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MANBOY 17.10.19 04:26 am

Your favorite anime character

Thus, the subject to maintain a conversation -__-
Let it pop, but the heart I with Yagami light, his place would have done as well.
And the character himself reminded me of Ginko from Mushishi.
242 Comments
Sort by:
E
Engell 17.10.19

2 Vаsh - The Stampede - the Stampede that's that, sorry? A Glossary can view,eh?) There are several meanings and one of them from scratch can be translated as alarmist, but the catch is that the Web scaring people and in this sense his nickname to interpret well, not. And the true value you can read in vysheupomjanutye my dictionary.
And at the expense of Japanese you are absolutely right) I Have only one question - have you noticed some regularity in the names of the main characters? Merrill, Miles, Nicholas, the Names are clearly not Japanese, right? And you probably know why)
And because the setting of Trigun is a kind of wild West. Western. Have you met the American cowboy names like Yours? Of course not - sound and here is clearly not in favor. So the European-American version of the name - voase Wesh)
And the Japanese, Yes, Your, you're absolutely right. And all because in Japanese there are no sound E in the first syllable men's names))) that's why they say Basaka is Berserker(for this example can be clearly seen that they have other letters not in favor - for example, p).

M
Mumby 17.10.19

>in Japanese there are no sound E in the first syllable men's names

What? 0_o And Kei Kurono is the exception?

D
Dr. Strangelove 17.10.19

Oh, how lovely. Teach me that which I dared to see in the year two thousand, and even so lucidly explained to me the story setting. Well well. Adding my two cents. A cowboy named Your I have never met, and never met a cowboy by the name of Knives, REM and Tessla, sister of our hero. I will not remember all of the characters from the ship, but... the work face two cultures - the culture of the lost people of the pioneers, the intent of our lovely relative of the main character so badly to honor with his presence the alien world and culture of their descendants - those people who live according to the precepts and way of life not their ancestors.. Your a stranger. He is an outsider in everything. And he is not a man - for them to compare it to, I'm sorry, cowboy and other people surrounding him, no way. I don't know where you found this dictionary, where The nickname of The Stampede (literally stampede) attached to a proper name does not change its value.
And respected the Japanese call it so Your not so much because in their language there is no sound e in the first syllable men's names (which is actually nonsense), but because they are adapting English names for your language (which, however, strongly want to do). But agree - Virgil, Roman name that sounds in English as Virgil in the Russian language is pronounced exactly as Virgil, but not in the English interpretation. According to this, I think that Your is the right pronunciation of the name in our language. You may not believe me but I know this language, I am obliged to teach it, so I tells Institute) And everything, absolutely all of my colleagues, even with the same World-Art'and where I am with zeal and hope in the ground and drag their existence (irony), will agree with me. So please, do not make claims.

A
Adahn one 17.10.19

Vash is right.
Enqell - in the booth!
Dear moderator, Enqell, I'm also of the opinion that your knowledge on this issue a little more than full - garbage. Stampede really be translated as stampede than the actual main character very often does, in order to save his and others lives (hence the Stampede). And YOUR pronunciation is very well heard on the original track!!!

E
Engell 17.10.19

2 Vаsh - nobody's present claims. I'm just boring) Argument about Virgil you should not have given - he in Russian remains Virgil. I, as the moderator of Arcanum, is well known. And time went so booze, then American name Vez, sounding in Japanese like yours in Russian language will be proiznositsya as Vez, and not a Japanese interpretation)
So why not accept that option, which provided for, but due to the peculiarities of its language distorted the Japanese?
About Stampede - I tend to think that the nickname GG everyone understands clearly not in the indicated sense, but in its original sense - disaster(usually with massbay panic and Exodus of people). In principle, this term refers to the escape of animals from their place zhitelstva in connection with the disasters. And then this value is suitable by way of manelement carries the city in ashes, leaving people homeless.
And a couple of words about the World-Artе. Yes, this resource is made the specified writing. Although all other resources used by the proposed option(including on Wikipedia).
About the language - I discussed with the English - and Japanese - speaking anime fans. I clearly said that based on the rules of grammar and slavomacedonia correct name GG reads like Vez. So it is not my stubbornness.

PS For SIM offer holivar finish or move to PM, and here the flame no longer breed.

2 Player one - read my arguments and not rude.

A
Adahn one 17.10.19

What Halvar? three post... If Google Vesh a Hurricane, and that really opens dull website Russian pedivikii on the first line (where incidentally the name of the main character gently prepisan in srbih - Vash the Stampede). It's strange, as Russian authors writing in pedivikiyu about anime, often love good copy-paste from World art, which, incidentally, occurs first in Google on demand"Vash the Stampede. I believe that the authors of fanselow and ozvuchek make a clothespin on a nose, it would be nice to use a couple of servings of life-giving euthanasia to people for what reason not misled, for Wimpy shit on.

_
_Panya_ 17.10.19

Now, Unsubscribe, at once, not one-word post.

Death Note
The Mysterious"L". So smart, and drawn-looking. Interesting character. ^_^

Metal panic
I Think Kurz Weber. Ugh, what.=) ... Casanova Sagara in General, too bad, but it is somewhat silly, though it just gives it a certain charm. And of course, Chidori Kaname. To argue I will not.

Naruto Yes, Yes, Yes. I know the cartoon kitsch :)))

Shikamaru(Lazy as ya), Rock Lee( drunken style fighter remember), and Sasuke. (little womanly weakness). Of the girls, Ino Yamanaka. Something like me=)

Evangelion No...

Great teacher Onizuka
Onizuka Himself =)

D
Deadroll 17.10.19

Mmm...probably...uh...Edward Elric...ptom...Vash the Stampede...Monkey De Luffy...and Zoro...Araneo these relations that Kurono Kei..Nara Shikamaru...damn them..a lot...not all BU list...

G
GumbertG 17.10.19

Dziuba

S
Silvermen 17.10.19

By the way about Russian gaydzinov.When the first squad?

M
MANBOY 17.10.19

The first unit is already in all guerrillas! The rear is lined!
No, seriously, what do you mean?

S
Silvermen 17.10.19

http://talks.guns.ru/forummessage/90/254236-2.html

M
MANBOY 17.10.19

Ahh, thought so )) well, to be honest, I about this hear project since then, as about the live-action movie of Evangelion, even the trailer seen ))) unfinished, odnaznachno
PS
May however, this issue was worth raising is better in overall theme than the choice of a favorite Persian?

K
Keitu 17.10.19

L from Death Note!
100%!))))
There is in it something familiar, dear...)

S
Shinobu 17.10.19

Zoro, S. S. :), TIA. Well, maybe more of Lawrence wolf.

N
Nikolas Dreik 17.10.19

Revi from black Lagoon.)
Just do not argue with me how her name is spelled correctly, and that bothered))

S
Shinobu 17.10.19

Yeah, in Japanese there is no sound l :)

M
MANBOY 17.10.19

They have L(only they it by ear almost does not differ from R), and in grammar there is a rule - to read L to be written in the double character

S
Shinobu 17.10.19

Ooh.. and I didn't. Can I have a word with l?

M
MANBOY 17.10.19

If you're interested, then Google is your man. I'm not a Japanese teacher.