3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0ZED0 07.06.20 06:35 pm

What's wrong with balance? (For Honor)

I was constantly throws to the first and second prestiges.
31 Comments
Sort by:
0ZED0 07.06.20

Modrin555
Over the armor are not much affected and it was a bit exaggerated, but I saw in our team a guy whose hard-pumped fury.

I
IdmitriuI 07.06.20

Ioannn
Then bots die like in the old UT than skimovie player, the steeper becomes the bot and yeah this is the second game in the last 5 years, where bots are really pleased))) the first Elite dangerous

I
IdmitriuI 07.06.20

Lion_47
There are classes that, by default, violent hoard, and so what is actually the problem? Coach in duels and 2 on 2, go training and company get the first prestige, unlock treasure chests and purchase the blue at least

M
Modrin555 07.06.20

0ZED0
So I also pumped rage,all at as fast as possible getting furious,and count in the battle 1 on 1 I do not gain,ever.Although it was once,but there's a man I stupidly beat,and that was rage.
But when two hit,quickly triggered,but just as quickly disappears,because the time I have in the red.Although maybe I'm just imagining this and gaining not a little faster than before.

A
Aips95 07.06.20

Balance is really something strange did fury now reduces damage (or no decreases), reduced the window capturing the stunning (although it was less than parry), parry, too, like it is harder, though it may seem. It is unclear what to do with a new hero - Valkyrie. It has shock - stun from which neither Dodge nor Sarasvati nor to interrupt her. Met yesterday player - endlessly spamming them. I was only able to win due to the fact that cliff did.

M
Modrin555 07.06.20

Aips95
And bers has constantly AREVA curibita,Orochi is constantly evaded,the guardian casting mill impact mill,fat forever Hautet and filitsa,nobuse grass on the HP is full,killer stuns for half a kilometer,the leader of half a kilometer takes off,the justiciar counterattack,all IMBA, all banned. Honestly you are tired.

A
Aips95 07.06.20

Modrin555
I never said it was bad. The game is awesome. I say that only noticed the change. Yes, whining a lot.
Ariva kurapica fine countered, bers lying then. the grips and mills to beat (though more difficult than in the PTA). Lovers beat in oborote stun necessary. And generally - I understood AC1: parry=win.

M
Modrin555 07.06.20

Aips95
LAN floor I'll Agrus:)

And each class has IMBA mechanics,and mill all difficult,maybe change,maybe not,anyway we have to get used to this,I myself are protected from the mill is 50 to 50,and try to attack,for me through the mill easy to kill.

H
HollowHeart 07.06.20

Modrin555
Through the mill like all the easy to kill)
He is also protected from it in 50 to 50 and the problem is that when it is impossible to defend, I'm usually dead)

M
Modrin555 07.06.20

HollowHeart
Well, realistically,hit those on the head,well you're dead:))

H
HollowHeart 07.06.20

Modrin555
Especially effectively and efficiently, it looks at the performance of the Justiciar)