3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGURAM76 07.06.20 06:37 pm

Problem with the quiet voices of NPCs. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem is that NPCs talk very quietly, in the game settings, this setting is at maximum. Only helps increase the overall speaker volume, but then any other sounds to Wake the dead. Constantly the sound manually reduce/ increase already tired. Is there any way the files manually to change it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir2307 07.06.20

I turned on the subtitles.

Z
Zolotko555 07.06.20

MrGURAM76
Slightly off topic...I have the same thing now for new Vegas is also sitting poking around I can not understand why so....but I just recently installed the game and I don't know that's how it should be, and you have from the very beginning right? I have 4ке's okay ,I completely removed the sound music, voices on high

D
Danil Zotov 07.06.20

I downloaded the new Repack there with sound all well and good, but you can increase via Skyrim.ini path is: my documents\My games\skyrim\Skyrim.ini open with Notepad, in the section audio to increase the value as to not know or try this mod
Спойлерhttp://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/muzyka_i_zvuki/rasshirennye_zvukovye_nastrojki/83-1-0-1535
but not sure that will increase this, although XS

D
Danil Zotov 07.06.20

Золотко555
are you talking about the stars?

A
Alexandrovitch 07.06.20

So in the sound settings it is possible to leave the voice to the maximum. Other sounds are just lowered. My headphones are very loud, I play on 50% volume. Hate when someone screams, I go deaf of course

R
Rottan 07.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Did not understand into the account increase (like normal), but I think the rest of the sounds are dope. )))
Thank you.

S
SR3M 07.06.20

I like what that fix is downloaded when playing on the old one.....Now SE has no such problem.

M
MrGURAM76 07.06.20

Золотко555
Yes, from the very beginning.

M
MrGURAM76 07.06.20

Daniel Zotov
I'll try to look there. Thank you. Another would be to find out what sort of lines for voice answer, in General, that would be amazing )

a
ayyrasmus 07.06.20

like 5.1 / 7.1 config a bug
put stereo sound to yourself and check