3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSlashur 07.06.20 06:37 pm

Create a new. exe file (Midnight Club 2)

New folder
Once You have unpacked all the resources in the game folder there will be many new folders, such as tune, anim, bound, fonts, geometry, model. In each folder there are many files in some folders. When creating mods we often change the files in the folder of tune, so don't forget to make a backup of the files ;)
So, let's consider why we need this folder.

tune
In this folder we can find the following folders:
ai
audio
banger
camera
checpoint
city
creature
effects
envmap
hud
lightdata
phys
powerup
race
raceed
replay
subtittle
texmovie
traffic
ui
vehicle

Why the need for each folder I will not explain those we need we have to work separately. Everything is easy to understand why the need for folders is quite simple to anyone who has ever done fashion. The folder contains the race characteristics of cars, traffic, subtitles, etc., ie folder happy with the necessary.

The new. exe file
However, no matter how You try to change something in this folder, when you turn on the game is nothing new You will not see. Standard exe can't read the changes, and includes a standard assets_p.dat.
So we could use our fashion, we need to install the patched game.exe. He uses our extracted folder.
In order to install it you need to download the installation file. Downloadable from HERE. Now we need to make a backup of the existing. exe file. Although the program will create it, just in case I do it manually, and hide the hell... Now install the patch, the new. exe file should be in the game folder. All! You can now do mods, then run the new. exe file and test your work.
0 Comments
Sort by: