3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 07.06.20 06:39 pm

The starting rifle. (Sniper Elite 4)

Here is a set starting camouflage rifles will receive when making pre-order sniper elite 4
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 07.06.20

It's not worth it

E
Elite_Dungerous 07.06.20

At what points on the rifle fitted with a silencer? In equipment it is not, but he appears apparently from any special kills, which I don't know. Who knows?

E
Elite_Dungerous 07.06.20

This switching of the cartridges with the usual quiet

S
SPazM003 07.06.20

I have the Season pass and trunks why it is freezing! Th for garbage? camouflage is for trunks! Hitler's mission is! But the trunks of the silent war closed

M
Mister_Hat 07.06.20

SPazM003
The same garbage. Many write about it. Waiting for patches that will fix it

w
wwasas 07.06.20

these rifles that are blocked, and two missions (theCamp and Depot), for holders of a season pass, rasplachivayutsya later, while there is no exact date, follow the news (this is according to one of developers the incentive). They were just added at the start with the game, and led many astray, but had to leave late.

S
SPazM003 07.06.20

well, I guess that will introduce them later)))

S
SPazM003 07.06.20

Lip have to roll...!))

T
Tilli 07.06.20

Elite_Dungerous
And how to switch?

E
Elite_Dungerous 07.06.20

Tilly
At the beginning of each new Chapter in the inventory you have to buy them before to use them in the game. Scored them in the cell to the right of the selection of guns. In the game held Q, and find the mouse ammo, usually the name of silent (can't remember) kind of cartridges for pistol or rifle, then sweep the mouse on the corresponding ammunition, it is necessary to switch the left mouse button to normal or quiet, but they will switch only in that moment, if You will be purchased and be in the inventory.