3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drevniy Leshiy 07.06.20 06:39 pm

What is included in the gold edition? (For Honor)

I understand that the gold edishen unlike the deluxe edition includes the season pass?
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
LaFeT666 07.06.20

Ancient Devil
You are smart

D
Drevniy Leshiy 07.06.20

LaFeTsewa
No, well, you never know, suddenly there is something, some status, Persians, etc. and by the way, the game played just fine without season pass? Or without you in the game no?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 07.06.20

Ancient Devil
If so, then Ubisoft shit.

L
LaFeT666 07.06.20

Ancient Devil
With the season pass of course played easier

D
DGI_GurdinkA 07.06.20

Ancient Devil
Did you know that the season pass gives you access to future DLS?) To not to buy them then pay the money now. Once the same is played :D

D
Doomshfaft 07.06.20

DGI_GurdinkA
What are DLS?
About any never anywhere else the word was not, especially in the description of sinanpasa.
Spoiler

D
DGI_GurdinkA 07.06.20

Doomshfaft
- Access to new heroes to 7 days earlier
- Early access to the expected content
Okay, just before the renewal allowed

S
Sahara. 07.06.20

The only significant advantage of the season pass is a 30-day status Legend. Everything else is minor stuff. Had also thought to buy gold, but after playing on release realized that without it can be quite comfortable to play.

M
MephistoXX 07.06.20

Are you sure it's just 7 days earlier characters give than others? The illogical out. It is illogical and pointless.
I no longer think that these same characters, in 2, will be released in the form of DLC. Who bought the sezonka, he will have access to it before. Who will buy the DLC separately, that will get them late.

D
Doomshfaft 07.06.20

MephistoXX
I agree that it sounds suspicious, but it is. Quote:

• Six new Heroes – These will be released in batches of two at the beginning of each new season of the Faction War. Season Pass owners will have access to these Heroes seven days before they are available to all players. After the Season Pass early access period, these Heroes can be unlocked with Steel, For Honor's in-game currency that can be earned by completing matches and in-game challenges.(C) Ubisoft

If someone with English not friends, the owners of copies bought of steel a week after sitnasuak who get them for free.